- 24 Aug 1403:07 PMIn an initiative to benefit the ancient city of Varanasi that elected Prime Minister Narendra Modi to parliament, state-run gas utility GAIL Sunday said it will construct a natural gas pipeline between Jagdishpur in Uttar Pradesh and Haldia in West Bengal
- 20 Aug 1403:10 PMThe government has ordered state gas utility GAIL India Ltd to cut natural gas supplies of non- priority sectors like steel and petrochemicals so as to meet full requirement of CNG retailers like Indraprastha Gas Ltd.07:35 AMGAIL saw a decline in June quarter’s profits but this was largely due to one-offs, a part of which is reversible in the current quarter.12:45 AMIn a setback to the petroleum ministry, gas utility GAIL and refiner Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd (CPCL) have expressed their inability to deduct $115 million from the amount due to Reliance Industries (RIL) to make up for the additional profit petroleum
- 19 Aug 1403:30 PMState-owned Coal India Ltd, gas utility GAIL India and fertiliser majors RCF and FCIL will form two joint venture this month for revival of Talcher urea plant in Odisha at a cost of Rs 8,200 crore.
- 16 Aug 1412:41 AMWith LNG-vessel construction avenue opening up for the first time in India, Union government-owned Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) has started discussion with global shipping lines to join hands for a bid for the GAIL contract for LNG (liquefied natural gas)
- 13 Aug 1412:33 AMAdani Gas-Indian Oil combine and state gas utility GAIL were among nearly a dozen firms bid for licenses to retail CNG and piped cooking gas in 14 cities including Bangalore and Pune.
- 12 Aug 1412:15 AMGAIL India Ltd, the state-owned gas transmission utility, posted a 23 per cent decline in net profit for the quarter ended June on costly liquefied natural Gas (LNG) imports.
- 11 Aug 1403:25 PMGAIL (India) has dipped nearly 5% to Rs 389, falling 7% from intra-day high on BSE, after reporting a 23% year on year (yoy) decline in net profit at Rs 621 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 (Q1), due to lower operational income.12:44 AMIn the first ever such tender for promoting LNG ship building in India, GAIL India has called for bids from companies holding a minimum 25% equity for seven years in three such operational vessels.
- 06 Aug 1412:24 AMOfficials of PSU gas major GAIL and multinational giant Shell called on Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday to apprise him of the need for removing roadblocks (if any) for fasttracking works on the proposed floating, storage and
- 30 Jul 1405:36 PMFaced with the prospect of a second Presidential directive, state gas utility GAIL India Ltd has decided to buy from Indian shipbuilders a third of the LNG ships for ferrying gas from the US.
- 19 Jul 1406:24 PMThe Gas Authority of India (GAIL) is providing an ambulance to cater to the medical needs of tribals in the agency area of Rampachodavaram in the East Godavari district.
- 16 Jul 1412:45 AMPublic sector Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has proposed to establish a gas pipeline grid in Andhra Pradesh.
- 14 Jul 1406:06 PMAndhra Pradesh chief minister, N Chandrababu Naidu, will be holding a meeting on July 15 with BC Tripathi, chairman and managing director of Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), in Hyderabad.
- 02 Jul 1407:02 PMNHRC today issued notices to the Union Ministry of Oil and Natural Gas, GAIL and district authorities of East Godavari in Andhra Pradesh, seeking reports over a deadly fire-blast, apparently after leakage from a gas pipeline, that claimed 19 lives.
- 01 Jul 1402:30 PMOil regulator PNGRB has once again extended the bid deadline for licences to retail CNG and piped cooking gas in 14 cities, including Bengaluru and Pune, by one month to August 11.Bid for the latest round of city gas distribution (CGD) licences were
- 30 Jun 1407:04 PMClose on the heels of a Gas Authority of India Limited pipeline blast last week at Nagaram in Andhra pradesh that claimed the lives of 20 persons, a leakage in another pipeline belonging to the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), which is near the12:42 AMGAIL (India) Limited on Sunday said it has sent teams to patrol its entire pipeline network in the Krishna-Godavari basin, following Thursday's explosion at its gas pipeline in Nagaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- 29 Jun 1406:05 PMFollowing the tragic gas pipeline explosion in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh in which 19 people lost their lives and several injured, state-owned natural gas company GAIL Limited on Sunday initiated implementation of relief measures for the