- 30 Jul 1405:36 PMFaced with the prospect of a second Presidential directive, state gas utility GAIL India Ltd has decided to buy from Indian shipbuilders a third of the LNG ships for ferrying gas from the US.
- 19 Jul 1406:24 PMThe Gas Authority of India (GAIL) is providing an ambulance to cater to the medical needs of tribals in the agency area of Rampachodavaram in the East Godavari district.
- 16 Jul 1412:45 AMPublic sector Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has proposed to establish a gas pipeline grid in Andhra Pradesh.
- 14 Jul 1406:06 PMAndhra Pradesh chief minister, N Chandrababu Naidu, will be holding a meeting on July 15 with BC Tripathi, chairman and managing director of Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), in Hyderabad.
- 02 Jul 1407:02 PMNHRC today issued notices to the Union Ministry of Oil and Natural Gas, GAIL and district authorities of East Godavari in Andhra Pradesh, seeking reports over a deadly fire-blast, apparently after leakage from a gas pipeline, that claimed 19 lives.
- 01 Jul 1402:30 PMOil regulator PNGRB has once again extended the bid deadline for licences to retail CNG and piped cooking gas in 14 cities, including Bengaluru and Pune, by one month to August 11.Bid for the latest round of city gas distribution (CGD) licences were
- 30 Jun 1407:04 PMClose on the heels of a Gas Authority of India Limited pipeline blast last week at Nagaram in Andhra pradesh that claimed the lives of 20 persons, a leakage in another pipeline belonging to the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), which is near the12:42 AMGAIL (India) Limited on Sunday said it has sent teams to patrol its entire pipeline network in the Krishna-Godavari basin, following Thursday's explosion at its gas pipeline in Nagaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- 29 Jun 1406:05 PMFollowing the tragic gas pipeline explosion in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh in which 19 people lost their lives and several injured, state-owned natural gas company GAIL Limited on Sunday initiated implementation of relief measures for the02:44 PMWith two more persons succumbing to their burn injuries today, the toll in Friday's deadly fire-blast, apparently caused by leakage from a GAIL gas pipeline here, rose to 19 even as the condition of at least three others remains critical, police said.
- 28 Jun 1402:44 PMAndhra Pradesh Police today filed a fresh case against state-run GAIL in connection with yesterday's blaze, apparently caused by leakage in its gas pipleline in East Godavari district, even as the death toll rose to 16 with a child succumbing to injuries.12:06 PMPetroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.12:58 AMAn explosion in a GAIL pipeline in Andhra Pradesh killed at least 15 people and injured 18 others.
- 27 Jun 1412:46 PMPrime Minister Narendra Modi Friday announced an ex-gratia of Rs.2 lakh each to the next of kin of those killed in a gas pipeline disaster in Andhra Pradesh.12:39 PMAndhra Pradesh Police said the lighting of a stove by a tea vendor might have sparked today's fire in the GAIL pipeline in East Godavari district after leaked gas from the line enveloped the area.12:33 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has shut some wells on two onland gas fields in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh following a fire in a pipeline that carried the gas to consumers.12:24 PMOil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has ordered a high-level inquiry into the GAIL pipeline fire in Andhra Pradesh that killed at least 14 persons.11:22 AMPetroleum minister Dharmendra Pradhan today ordered a high-level probe to ascertain the cause of the fire in gas utility GAIL India’s pipeline in East Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.11:22 AMPrime Minister Narendra Modi today condoled the loss of lives in the GAIL pipeline fire in Andhra Pradesh and announced an ex-gratia relief of Rs two lakh from the Prime Minister's Relief Fund for the next of the kin of those killed.09:46 AMAndhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday ordered an inquiry to ascertain the reasons for the gas pipeline blast in the Nagaram region of the state's Guntur District, which claimed at least eight lives and left many others injured.