- 16 Jul 1412:42 AMBharti Enterprises, on Tuesday, said it had agreed to sell a majority stake in its group company, Beetel Teletech, to a unit of US-based Brightstar Corp, for an undisclosed value.
- 10 Jul 1409:31 AMBharti Airtel is trading higher by 1% to Rs 344 in early morning deals on NSE after the company said that it would sell about 3,100 telecom towers spread across four countries in Africa to Helios Towers Africa.12:50 AMBharti Airtel said on Wednesday it would sell about 3,100 telecom towers spread across four countries in Africa to Helios Towers Africa.
- 09 Jul 1405:22 PMTelecom operator Bharti Airtel today announced to sell its 3,100 telecom towers in four African countries to Helios Towers Africa for an undisclosed sum.
- 04 Jul 1411:46 AMShares of Bharti Airtel today rose by over 2% after the Reserve Bank increased limit for overseas investors to buy shares in the company.10:24 AMShares in Bharti Airtel Ltd gain after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) increases limit for overseas investors to buy shares in the company.
- 02 Jul 1405:40 PMTelecom major Bharti Airtel is planning to make a phased roll out of 4G services this fiscal year in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- 25 Jun 1404:35 AMEven as there are concerns about the profitability of the telecom sector once Reliance Jio launches its 4G services next year, the sector’s near-term outlook looks robust.
- 17 Jun 1403:26 PMBharti Airtel and Uninor led subscriber additions in May, when the GSM base in the country grew marginally to 73.3 crore with 61.9 lakh new mobile users, the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) said today.
- 10 Jun 1408:30 AMReliance Communications tinkers rate; acts as sentiment spoiler: After maintaining pricing discipline for a period of 10-12 months Reliance Communications triggered a price competition by introducing "One India, One rate", which offers unlimited12:43 AMBharti Airtel’s video content for Re 1, introduced in April 2013, followed by other data-oriented services through the virtual Re 1 Entertainment Store, were successful in attracting first-time data users, especially from rural and semi-urban
- 06 Jun 1412:42 AMMicromax, India’s second largest handsetmaker, on Thursday said it has inducted Sanjay Kapoor, former chief executive officer (CEO) of the country’s largest cellular operator Bharti Airtel, to the Micromax promoter group and chairman of the
- 05 Jun 1402:20 PMBharti Airtel today said it has tied up with African telecom operators Tigo and Zantel for providing customers in Tanzania mobile money transfer service across networks.
- 03 Jun 1405:26 PMTelecom giant Bharti Airtel is expected to sell-off over 15,000 towers in Africa for about $2-3 billion, which will help it reduce debt, bankers familiar with the development said.03:28 PM"We are delighted to expand our national retail footprint by opening 200 Aircel XPRESS Stores across the country.
- 14 May 1412:40 AMBharti Airtel, the country’s largest telecom operator by subscribers, on Tuesday said it had raised about $2 billion (Rs 11,928 crore) in dual-currency international bonds — $1 billion and ^750 million.
- 13 May 1412:49 AMBharti Airtel, India's biggest mobile services provider, is raising up to $1.5 billion this week in euro and dollar bonds to refinance old loans.
- 08 May 1407:17 PMBharti Airtel plans annual capital expenditure of $1 billion in the next few years and will focus on deepening investments in 17 African countries rather than entering new markets, Chief Executive Sunil Mittal told Reuters on Thursday.
- 01 May 1412:48 AMBharti Airtel, on Wednesday, said it would continue to cut discounts and free offers on call rates, beside looking at raising base call rates in the coming months.
- 30 Apr 1403:32 PMCountry's largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel today said it will continue to cut discounted minutes and may raise tariffs to meet rising costs.