- 02 Jun 1407:06 PMBritish pharmaceuticals giant GlaxoSmithKline has agreed a $350-million deal with Adaptimmune to help develop and sell the biotechnology firm's cancer drugs, the companies said today.
- 24 Apr 1412:50 AMThe multi-billion dollar three-way deal of Novartis with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly is likely to trigger merger control approvals from various anti-trust authorities, including a scrutiny by Competition Commission of India (CCI), industry
- 23 Apr 1412:58 AMSwiss drug major Novartis’ multi-billion-dollar overhaul through deals with two multinational firms — GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Eli Lilly — is likely to have an impact on the Indian market, too, as all the three companies have12:47 AMGlaxoSmithKline's $1-billion open offer to raise stake in its Indian arm, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, had received a shot in the arm from foreign institutional investors (FII), shareholding data for the March quarter showed.
- 18 Apr 1412:02 AMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals today posted 42.87% decline in its net profit at Rs 96.54 crore for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014, as the company continued to be impacted by the revamped price control order.
- 29 Mar 1412:49 AMAfter Crocin Advance, it’s the turn of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceutical’s top-selling paracetamol brand Calpol syrup to come under the regulator’s scanner for allegedly overcharging consumers.
- 10 Mar 1403:50 PMGlaxoSmithKline plc has increased its stake in its publicly-listed pharmaceuticals subsidiary in India (GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited) from 50.7% to 75%, following by the recent open offer.02:04 PMThe over $1 billion share re-purchase by UK's Glaxo Group in its Indian arm GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals has received full subscription helping the promoters increase their shareholding to 75%.12:07 PMGlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals is trading lower by 3% at Rs 2,570, extending its past four day’s fall, after the parent company GlaxoSmithKline plc said that it has successfully increased its stake in pharmaceuticals subsidiary in India and it will
- 04 Mar 1405:38 PMThe Glaxo SmithKline Pharma (GSK Pharma) stock, which has been on the rise since mid-December (when its foreign parent announced plans to raise its stake in the company), hit an all-time high of Rs 3,054.4 on Monday.
- 03 Mar 1405:11 PMThe share price of GlaxoSmithKline Pharma (GSK Pharma) hit 52-week high at Rs 3054.4 apiece on Mondaydue to investors' pick on expectations for a further upsurge towards the openoffer price of Rs 3100 apiece.
- 20 Feb 1401:24 PMThe government today cleared Rs 6,400 crore FDI proposal of global healthcare company GlaxoSmithKline to acquire additional 24.33% stake in its India arm.
- 19 Feb 1412:48 AMGlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharma’s earnings for the quarter ended December fell short of expectations, as the company grappled with pricing policy, trade-related disturbances and supply constraints.
- 16 Jan 1409:30 AMAfter dipping 3.3% and 6.3% y-o-y in September and October in the back of New Pharma Pricing Policy (NPPP) implementation, the overall volume growth in the pharmaceutical space has started to rebound.
- 05 Jan 1411:28 AMUK-based pharmaceuticals major GlaxoSmithKline has approached the FIPB to hike stake in its domestic arm by buying 24.33% for an estimated Rs 6,400 crore.
- 24 Dec 1304:24 PMGlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) is looking at hiking its holding in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals (GSK Pharma) to up to 75% from 50.67%.
- 18 Dec 1312:14 AMGlaxoSmithKline will stop paying doctors to promote its products at events and remove individual sales targets for its marketing staff in a first for the drugs industry looking to recover from scandals over improper sales practices.
- 17 Dec 1312:59 AMBritish pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccine and consumer healthcare group, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, has initiated an open offer to increase stake in its publicly listed subsidiary in India, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 16 Dec 1310:38 AMGlaxosmithkline Pharma plc has initiated an open offer to buy 20,609,774 shares, representing 24.33% of the total voting share capital, from the public shareholders of its India-listed arm – GSK Pharma – for Rs 3,100 per share.
- 11 Nov 1301:26 PMThe company had posted a standalone net profit of Rs 152.34 crore in the same period previous fiscal, GSK Pharma said in a filing with the BSE.
Posted 11 Apr 11 | replies (0 new)