- 22 Jul 1412:18 AMThe Naveen Jindal owned Jindal Steel and Power, which is in advanced stage of commissioning two million tonne steel-making capacity at Angul, faces an uncertain raw material environment threatening to impede the operationalisation of the plant.
- 14 Jul 1403:44 PMLeading industrialist Naveen Jindal took a whopping Rs 18 crore hit on account of sharp dip in JSPL profit in 2013-14, when his total pay package stood at Rs 36.96 crore.
- 27 Jun 1412:15 AMThe Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG) has rapped arbitrary use of emergency provisions under the Land Acquisition Act, 1894, to acquire 7,025 acres of private land in Odisha for 20 companies between 1995 and 2008.The industries that
- 24 Jun 1412:20 PMJindal Steel and Power surged 1.6% to Rs 332 on the BSE after winning a large order to supply nearly 88,000 tonnes of long rails to the Tata–Aldesa joint venture to use in the Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor.
- 17 Jun 1402:40 PMAssociation of Power Producers, a body representing private electricity generation companies, has asked the Power Ministry to halt the bidding process for two proposed 4,000 MW ultra mega power projects in Tamil Nadu and Odisha, saying the projects are
- 10 Jun 1412:52 PMThe meeting of inter-ministerial group on coal blocks to look into the issue of bank guarantees related to 61 mines allocated to firms such as ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel and JSPL has been postponed from today to tomorrow.
- 06 Jun 1405:35 AMDoes the stock market expect a rally in global steel prices? The share prices of India’s top steel makers such as Tata Steel, JSW Steel, Steel Authority of India (SAIL) and Jindal Steel & Power have rallied by a little more than 50 per cent from
- 22 May 1406:08 PM"We congratulated chief minister Naveen Patnaik on his fourth term in Odisha and informed him that JSPL is through with Phase-I capacity of 2.5 million tonne.
- 07 May 1412:09 AMThe 540-Mw captive power plant of Jindal Steel and Power Limited (JSPL) in Dongamauha of Raigarh district in Chhattisgarh had become fully operational.The plant has four units of 135-Mw each.
- 06 May 1406:06 PMO P Jindal Group's chairperson emeritus and minister for urban local bodies with the Haryana government Savitri Jindal today inaugurated the 810 Mw captive power plant (CPP) of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd (JSPL) at its steel making site at Angul.04:18 PMJindal Steel and Power (JSPL) is close to acquiring an iron ore mine in West Africa to secure raw material for its recently commissioned steel plant in Oman and to sell the surplus in the open market.12:25 AMThe enforcement directorate (ED) has slapped money laundering charges against former minister of state in coal ministry Dasari Narayana Rao and industrialist Naveen Jindal in connection with its probe in the coal blocks' allocation case.
- 02 May 1401:25 PMShares of metal companies are under selling pressure after LMEX, a gauge of six metals traded on the London Metal Exchange (LME), declined for the fifth straight trading session on Thursday, May 1, 2014.Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL), Tata Steel, Hindalco
- 30 Apr 1406:14 PMBreaking new ground in steel making technology, Naveen Jindal controlled Jindal Steel & Power Ltd (JSPL) expects to start producing sponge iron soon using synthesis gas from its coal gasification plant at the site of its six million tonne steel12:08 AMJindal Steel and Power (JSPL) registered a 47 per cent year-on-year decline in consolidated profit after tax (PAT) at Rs 402 crore for the quarter ended March due to lower sales and higher costs.
- 29 Apr 1403:28 PMJindal Steel and Power has tanked more than 9% to Rs 249 after reporting a sharp 47% year-on-year drop in consolidated net profit at Rs 403 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 (Q4FY14).
- 23 Apr 1405:16 PMJindal Stainless (JSL) today said it has got an order worth around Rs 35 crore for supplying 1,100 tonnes stainless steel to International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor's cryostat project.
- 07 Apr 1406:20 PMThe closure notice served on Sarada Mines is set to have a debilitating effect on the steel and pellet plant operations of Jindal Steel &Power Ltd (JSPL).
- 01 Apr 1412:41 AMAfter investing Rs 12,500 crore this year, the Naveen Jindal-promoted Jindal Steel & Power plans to focus on debt reduction in 2014-15, along with an increase in earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (Ebitda).
- 19 Mar 1411:24 AMJindal Steel and Power Ltd will stop buying coking coal from Australia in three months from now as its own mines there start shipping, a top company official said, a move that could further soften prices of the commodity.