- 23 Apr 1411:20 PMS D ShibulalInfosys CEO & MD Shibulal has decided to retire as his term comes to an end in March next year. The company has started to look for his successor.07:04 PMInfosys, India's second largest information technology (IT) services company, today said it has entered into a strategic partnership with French telecommunications major Orange to deliver a portfolio of interactive television applications on Orange12:57 AMEven as the speculation over his exact role at Infosys continues unabated, Rohan Murty has already impressed the company's newly-appointed independent director and Biocon chairperson, Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw.
- 22 Apr 1404:08 PMMarkets closed flat with negative bias as investors turned cautious ahead of the expiry of April derivative contracts on Wednesday. This decline came in the wake of a near-500 point rally over the last two trading sessions.12:47 AMInfosys, the country’s second largest information technology (IT) services company, plans to strengthen sales teams in America and Europe.
- 20 Apr 1404:55 PMCountry's second largest IT firm Infosys has crossed the $2 billion revenue mark in Europe for the first time, driven by strong demand for consulting and system integration (CSI) services.
- 19 Apr 1412:38 AMIndia’s second-largest information technology (IT) services company Infosys on Friday said chief compliance officer Nithyanandan Radhakrishnan had resigned to become an independent consultant on global legal matters.
- 18 Apr 1412:56 AMBarring Infosys, which posted a sequential revenue decline, top information technology (IT) companies — Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Wipro and HCL Technologies — put up a good show in the March 2014 quarter.
- 17 Apr 1412:59 AMAs two of India’s largest information technology (IT) services companies announced their financial results on consecutive days, the contrast between their tones was quite striking.
- 16 Apr 1410:32 AMInfosys is trading lower by 3% to Rs 3,168, extending its 3% decline, from Tuesday’s high on investors' concerns about the company’s ability to bag lucrative contracts due to high attrition rate in the January-March quarter even as it12:50 AMInfosys, India's second-largest information technology (IT) services company, has closed FY14 with a revenue growth of 11.5 per cent in dollar terms and 24.2 per cent in rupee terms.12:49 AMInfosys’ CEO and Managing Director S D Shibulal, who has decided to retire ahead of his superannuation in March 2015, believes he is leaving behind a much healthier company than what it was when he took over in August 2011. He talks to Itika Sharma12:45 AMWhen Infosys appointed U B Pravin Rao as one of two presidents in January, it was clear he would be one of the few internal candidates to be considered for the position of chief executive officer (CEO) when incumbent S D Shibulal retired.
- 15 Apr 1406:38 PMSeeking to nip the talk of Infosys Chairman N R Narayana Murthy's son being prepared for a bigger role in the company, its CEO and MD S D Shibulal today said Rohan's term will end with that of his father.04:13 PMIf there is one big takeaway from the fourth quarter numbers of Infosys then it is this: the company is going to find it very difficult to grow at par with the rest of the industry.01:56 PMNasscom (National Association of Software and Services Companies), a a trade association of Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry, in February said that IT exports from the country would grow 13-15% in FY15 but Infosys,12:30 PMBangalore-based Infosys stock was up almost 4.7% during trading hours as the company managed to give numbers that met with street expectation for the fourth quarter of FY14. Éven though the company's guidance for FY15 is lower than Nasscom's11:43 AMInfosys surprised the Street with a 4.1% q-o-q rise in its net profit for the fourth quarter ended March 2014 at Rs 2,992 crore. In conversation with Jinsy Mathew, Ankita Somani, IT analyst, Angel Broking shares her views on Infy's Q4 numbers.11:33 AMThe results season has been flagged off by a better than expected set of numbers from Infosys. Against an expected Rs 2,835 crore of net profit, the company posted Rs 2,992 crore, a gain of 4 per cent over previous quarter.10:54 AMBangalore-based Infosys surprised the Street with a 4.1% q-o-q rise in its net profit for the fourth quarter ended March 2014 at Rs 2,992 crore.