- 21 Jul 1402:19 PMRIL’s Q1 results were operationally in line. EBITDA was 2% below our estimate.12:11 AMWith TVS overtaking Bajaj to claim the third position in the two-wheeler category (TVS Motor sales exceeded Bajaj's figures in the month of June and the April-June quarter of 2014), it has become necessary for the latter to take a hard look at where it
- 18 Jul 1402:36 AMBajaj Auto’s first-quarter numbers have come in a tad below estimates. The company has been hit by both weak demand and pricing pressure.
- 17 Jul 1412:13 PMBajaj Auto has dipped almost 3% to Rs 2,084 on BSE after reporting a flat growth in the first-quarter standalone net profit at Rs 740 crore, due to higher expenditure including employee cost.12:46 AMBarely a fortnight after Tata Motors directors were denied pay increases by shareholders, Bajaj Auto has found itself in a tangle with governance activists over a special commission paid to an independent director.
- 02 Jul 1412:48 PMThe company had sold 2,54,544 units in the corresponding month of previous year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
- 19 Jun 1406:12 PMBajaj Auto, India's second largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has said that it will begin retail sales of its four-wheeled passenger vehicle, popularly called as quadricycle, by October.
- 02 Jun 1404:23 PMRajiv BajajBajaj Auto has reported 3% increase in motorcycle sales at 3,13,020 units last month.It had sold 304,780 bikes in May last year, Bajaj Auto Ltd said in a press release today.
- 22 May 1409:27 AMBajaj Auto is trading higher by 3% to Rs 2,017, extending its previous day’s 5% rally, on reports that Egypt government has lifted the ban on imports of two-wheelers and three-wheelers into the country which was in effect since February 2014.This02:36 AMThe lifting of the import ban by Egypt comes as a relief for Bajaj Auto, struggling to get its domestic act together. Analysts say Egypt’s move will have a two-three per cent impact on Bajaj's FY15 earnings.
- 21 May 1406:34 PMBajaj Auto, the world's largest producer of three-wheelers will get a export boost next month as Egypt, its largest importer has lifted a crucial ban.
- 20 May 1412:49 AMIn late March this year, China saw the roll-out of two locally assembled motorcycles from the brand of Austrian off-road specialist KTM AG.
- 16 May 1403:49 AMBajaj Auto’s March quarter performance disappointed the market, reflecting the falling volumes of its motorcycles in the domestic market.
- 14 May 1406:12 PMVishwa Kalyan Kamgar Sanghatana (VKKS), the independent trade union of Pune based two wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto has today again proposed strike for indefinite time period.
- 02 May 1401:04 PMBajaj Auto today reported a marginal decline in motorcycle sales at 2,99,636 units in April 2014.The company had sold 3,00,827 units in the corresponding month of previous year, Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) said in a statement.
- 30 Apr 1412:42 AMThe Vishwa Kalyan Kamgar Sanghatana, an independent trade union of Bajaj Auto today received a set back as local authorities around Bajaj Auto's Chakan facility extended full support to Bajaj Auto on the strike issue.
- 29 Apr 1406:14 PMThe Vishwa Kalyan Kamgar Sanghatana, an independent trade union of Bajaj Auto today received a set back as local authorities around Bajaj Auto's Chakan facility extended full support to Bajaj Auto in the strike issue.
- 25 Apr 1405:50 PMThe Bombay High Court has rejected a plea of the Bajaj Auto Chakan plant union for an interim pay hike when a writ petition filed by Bajaj Auto came up for hearing today.
- 24 Apr 1412:58 AMRajiv BajajTaking a tough stance amid an impending strike at Bajaj Auto's Chakan two-wheeler factory, Managing Director Rajiv Bajaj says he is ready for a long-haul face-off with workers, even if that means production coming to a halt for six months.
- 18 Apr 1412:23 AMTwo-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto today termed employee union's demand that the company allocate funds for tribal development from CSR spend and set up a museum in founder Jamnalal Bajaj's name as "insane" and said it will ensure that work is