- 29 May 1402:44 PMCoal Ministry has reconstituted an inter-ministerial panel set up to assess the total amount of surplus coal produced from Monnet Ispat and Energy Ltd's mine in Chhattisgarh.
- 18 Dec 1304:32 PMThe Coal Ministry today said it has cancelled the allotment of a coal block in Madhya Pradesh to Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) and Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd as they failed to develop it.
- 14 Aug 1307:40 PMMonnet Ispat & Energy today reported 23% decline in stand alone net profit at Rs 52.5 crore for the quarter ended June 30 due to a drop in sales.
- 18 Jun 1301:34 AMThe Ministry of Coal (MoC) has issued showcause notices to two more coal blocks in Odisha over delay in developing the mines, continuing its crackdown on non-serious allocatees.
- 30 May 1305:48 PMThe company had reported standalone net profit of Rs 83.09 crore in the corresponding period of 2011-12. It did not publish the consolidated results for the last quarter.
- 25 Apr 1307:00 PMMonnet Ispat & Energy today said it has raised Rs 175 crore by issuing shares on preferential basis.
- 19 Nov 1205:52 PMMonnet Ispat and Energy Ltd (MIEL), India’s second-largest coal-based sponge iron producer, is set to acquire majority stake in a coal mine in Colombia.
- 15 Nov 1206:21 PMSteel and power producer Monnet Ispat and Energy's standalone net profit declined by 7.34% at Rs 71.29 crore in the second quarter of the current fiscal on higher finance costs and tax expenses.
- 05 Oct 1212:33 AMAt a time when the mining sector in Karnataka seems to be getting back on track, the steel sector faces another hurdle—pricing.
- 15 May 1201:15 AMMonnet Ispat and Energy on Monday reported a nine per cent rise in net profit at Rs 83 crore for the fourth quarter ended March, 31, buoyed by an 22 per cent increase in total income.
- 14 Feb 1203:13 PMMonnet Ispat and Energy today reported 4.08% rise in third quarter net profit at Rs 73.05 crore on increased revenue.
- 23 Dec 1102:55 PMSteel-maker Monnet Ispat today said it will buy back shares worth up to Rs 100 crore from the open market at a price not exceeding Rs 500 per share.09:26 AMMonnet Ispat has rallied 6% to Rs 380 in morning deals after its board approved the buyback of its own shares at a maximum price of Rs 500 a share.
- 19 Dec 1112:16 PMMonnet Ispat has spurted 7% to Rs 368 on announcing buyback of its own equity shares.12:12 PMOrchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals has tumbled 16% to Rs 114 on the back of huge volumes. The trading volumes on the counter have surged more than four times in today's session.
- 21 Nov 1105:57 PMMonnet Ispat and Energy reported a net profit of Rs 76.94 crore for quarter ended September 2011, as compared to net profit of Rs65.60 crore for the same period last year.
- 02 Aug 1105:50 PMMonnet Ispat & Energy (MIEL) today reported a marginal rise in its first quarter net profit at Rs 73.15 crore, driven by better prices of sponge iron, a raw material for steel making.
- 12 May 1103:45 PMThe company had achieved a net profit of Rs 72.4 crore for the same period in 2009-10, the company said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- 25 Mar 1108:57 AMIn a move to consolidate its coal linkages, Monnet Ispat and Energy, has completed the acquisition of Indonesia-based coal company – PT Sarwa Sembada Karya Bumi – for $24 mn earlier this week.
- 23 Mar 1101:03 AMMonnet Ispat & Energy, flagship company of the Monnet Group, has bought a 65-million tonne coal mine in Indonesia for $24 million (Rs 290 crore). And, it is in talks to buy another coal mine, beside looking to set up power plants, in that country.