- 12 Feb 1312:40 AMShiv Kumar Jatia-promoted Asian Hotels (North) fears significant reduction in its enterprise value, owing to the hospitality sector’s subdued performance.
- 30 May 1103:30 PMThe company's net profit for the nine months period concluded March 31, 2010 was Rs 14.74 crore, it said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- 12 Oct 1009:40 AMAsian Hotels (North) is trading 3% higher at Rs 326 after the company decided to participate in a joint venture in an overseas company. The investee company is in the business of hospitality consulting services and holds investment in hospitality sector.
- 05 Aug 1010:39 AMAsian Hotels (West) today listed at Rs 242 on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- 13 Jul 1012:54 AMDelhi-based Asian Hotels (West), one of the three demerged entities of Asian Hotels, has sold a substantial stake in its subsidiary, Aria Hotels and Consultancy Services, to private equity investor IL&FS for Rs 80 crore.