- 02 Sep 1405:37 AMThere has been an improvement in the financial metrics of construction and infrastructure companies in 2013-14 aided by a flurry of fund-raising and asset sales.
- 01 Sep 1404:16 PMJoining companies like TCS and Bharti Enterprises that unveiled plans to build toilets after Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled an initiative on hygine, infrastructure major Laresn & Toubro said it will construct 5,000 toilets.11:32 AMShares of capital goods companies are in demand and trading higher by up to 5% on the bourses after Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Saturday predicted faster growth in the coming months.
- 28 Aug 1401:28 PMContrary to belief that the markets would correct in the backdrop of bond-buying taper by the US Federal Reserve, nervousness ahead of the general elections, burgeoning current account deficit given the rupee - dollar equation, if you had invested Rs
- 23 Aug 1412:39 AMPolicy changes and a provision for guaranteed returns must be put in place to boost infrastructure development, which requires large-scale funding, said Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Chairman A M Naik.
- 22 Aug 1401:20 PMConstruction major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 1,283 crore in water infrastructure and renewable energy sectors in the country in July and August.12:44 AMFive Indian companies, including Hindustan Unilever and Tata Consultancy Services, are among Forbes' list of the world's 100 most innovative companies that investors think are most likely to "generate big, new growth ideas".
- 21 Aug 1402:54 PMEngineering major Larsen & Toubro today said it has bagged contracts worth Rs 1,832 crore from various business segments since July.
- 13 Aug 1406:04 PMThe international strategy of Larsen & Toubro, the country's largest engineering and construction company, hasn't quite worked the way it had wanted. It hydrocarbon division reported a Rs 900 crore loss in the June quarter.05:16 PMLarsen & Toubro has come under fire from analysts and investors after its first quarter results for FY15. L&T's group Chief Financial Officer R Shankar Raman explains the company’s point of view in an interview with Malini Bhupta.
- 11 Aug 1412:15 AMLarsen & Toubro (L&T) will strengthen its project management team and go in for subcontracting instead of hiring local staff in the Persian Gulf, following a Rs 942-crore pre-interest and tax loss in the hydrocarbon segment in the last quarter.
- 07 Aug 1401:44 PMThe Tata Group has retained its place as the country's most valuable brand at $21 billion, while the total worth of top-100 Indian brands now stands at $92.6 billion, says a new study.12:28 PMA day after the Union Cabinet gave its consent to the foreign direct investment (FDI) proposal, stocks related to railway and defence are trading mixed.
- 06 Aug 1405:50 PMFollowing a Rs 942 crore pre-interest and tax loss in hydrocarbon segment in the last quarter, Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has decided to strengthen its project management team and will go for sub contracting instead of hiring local staff in the Gulf03:58 PMFMCG giant ITC is India's most admired company, followed by engineering major L&T and Hindustan Unilever Ltd, according to a list compiled by Fortune India with global management consultancy Hay Group.
- 30 Jul 1405:36 PMShares of Larsen & Toubro slumped more than seven% today, wiping-out Rs 11,164.82 crore from its market capitalisation, after the company's June quarter earnings failed to meet market expectations.05:31 PMMarket gave a thumb down to engineering major Larsen and Toubro’s June quarter numbers. At the opening bell the stock fell the most in five years after the company posted a net profit of Rs 967 crore for April-June quarter.
- 28 Jul 1405:55 PMLarsen and Toubro today reported an over two-fold rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 967 crore for the April-June quarter, buoyed by a Rs 1,382-crore gain on disinvestments.
- 16 Jul 1405:14 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro's (L&T) technology services arm has bagged a contract from AkzoNobel to provide technical assistance and reduce capital expenditure.
- 14 Jul 1405:26 PML&T Hydrocarbon has won Rs 5076 crore contract from Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) for setting up facilities to separate gas and water from crude oil.