- 16 Jul 1405:14 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro's (L&T) technology services arm has bagged a contract from AkzoNobel to provide technical assistance and reduce capital expenditure.
- 14 Jul 1405:26 PML&T Hydrocarbon has won Rs 5076 crore contract from Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) for setting up facilities to separate gas and water from crude oil.
- 10 Jul 1404:27 PMPrime Minister Narendra Modi's new government on Thursday unveiled its first budget of structural reforms aimed at reviving growth, winning praise from investors despite a lack of clarity over how it would cap the big fiscal deficit.
- 03 Jul 1412:42 AMEven as most of its competitors were struggling, Larsen & Toubro (L&T) exited 2013-14 with fresh orders worth Rs 94,100 crore, up 15 per cent compared to the previous year.
- 02 Jul 1405:14 PML&T Construction today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 2,002 crore across various business segments during June.10:32 AMIn past two days, the engineering major said it has bagged orders worth of Rs 4,444 crore.
- 01 Jul 1411:30 PMConglomerates are sometimes referred to as “corporate chaos&" because of the complex web of businesses they manage.04:54 PMLeveraging the impressive IT growth and investment climate at Infopark here, Lulu Group has decided to invest Rs 350 crore to further develop the L&T Tech Park which they recently acquired for Rs 150 crore.03:18 PMConstruction firm Larsen & Toubro today said it has won a contract worth Rs 2,442 crore from state-owned BSNL for telecom works across the country.
- 26 Jun 1405:14 PML&T Technology Services has signed a joint venture with aerospace and defence equipment manufacturer Thales and acquired its software business in India. The acquisition will help L&T to grow the avionics business, the company announced today.10:33 AMBlue Star, Bajaj Electricals and Symphony from consumer durable sector have gained between 2-3% on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).12:57 AMFirst-generation entrepreneur Nikhil Gandhi is known to go off the beaten track quite often: He set up India's first private railway track, the first private port in Gujarat and the first Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Maharashtra.
- 24 Jun 1412:40 AMCPP Investment Board Singaporean Holdings 1 (CPPIBSH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), will invest Rs 1,000 crore in L&T Infrastructure Development Projects Ltd (L&T IDPL), a subsidiary of Larsen &
- 17 Jun 1406:28 PMEarlier this week engineering & construction major Larsen & Toubro posted letters to its shareholders asking for permission to raise a fresh round of capital.
- 13 Jun 1404:26 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said its construction arm has bagged orders worth Rs 1,027 crore in the May-June period across various business segments.04:09 PML&T Shipbuilding, a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, today delivered its first export commercial vessel from the Kattupalli Shipyard, near Chennai.
- 11 Jun 1412:50 AMSome of India’s top companies, including Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Reliance Communications, Future Retail and Reliance Capital are, gearing up to sell shares to institutional investors to cash in on the euphoria over the appointment of a
- 10 Jun 1404:06 PMLarsen & Toubro plans to raise about Rs 6,000 crore through non-convertible debentures for capital expenditure, equity infusion in subsidiaries and debt repayment in the current fiscal.08:32 AMDuring Q4FY2014, most of the capital goods and engineering companies under our coverage recorded a double-digit sales growth YoY (around 11-14%). However, Finolex Cables and Thermax reported a flat growth to a decline in their sales.12:41 AMIndian companies are opposing a move by the Modi government to allow 100 per cent foreign direct investment in the defence sector, saying they should get reciprocal access to foreign markets and the government should make it mandatory for foreign