- 30 Jul 1405:36 PMShares of Larsen & Toubro slumped more than seven% today, wiping-out Rs 11,164.82 crore from its market capitalisation, after the company's June quarter earnings failed to meet market expectations.05:31 PMMarket gave a thumb down to engineering major Larsen and Toubro’s June quarter numbers. At the opening bell the stock fell the most in five years after the company posted a net profit of Rs 967 crore for April-June quarter.
- 28 Jul 1405:55 PMLarsen and Toubro today reported an over two-fold rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 967 crore for the April-June quarter, buoyed by a Rs 1,382-crore gain on disinvestments.
- 16 Jul 1405:14 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro's (L&T) technology services arm has bagged a contract from AkzoNobel to provide technical assistance and reduce capital expenditure.
- 14 Jul 1405:26 PML&T Hydrocarbon has won Rs 5076 crore contract from Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) for setting up facilities to separate gas and water from crude oil.
- 10 Jul 1404:27 PMPrime Minister Narendra Modi's new government on Thursday unveiled its first budget of structural reforms aimed at reviving growth, winning praise from investors despite a lack of clarity over how it would cap the big fiscal deficit.
- 03 Jul 1412:42 AMEven as most of its competitors were struggling, Larsen & Toubro (L&T) exited 2013-14 with fresh orders worth Rs 94,100 crore, up 15 per cent compared to the previous year.
- 02 Jul 1405:14 PML&T Construction today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 2,002 crore across various business segments during June.10:32 AMIn past two days, the engineering major said it has bagged orders worth of Rs 4,444 crore.
- 01 Jul 1411:30 PMConglomerates are sometimes referred to as “corporate chaos&" because of the complex web of businesses they manage.04:54 PMLeveraging the impressive IT growth and investment climate at Infopark here, Lulu Group has decided to invest Rs 350 crore to further develop the L&T Tech Park which they recently acquired for Rs 150 crore.03:18 PMConstruction firm Larsen & Toubro today said it has won a contract worth Rs 2,442 crore from state-owned BSNL for telecom works across the country.
- 26 Jun 1405:14 PML&T Technology Services has signed a joint venture with aerospace and defence equipment manufacturer Thales and acquired its software business in India. The acquisition will help L&T to grow the avionics business, the company announced today.10:33 AMBlue Star, Bajaj Electricals and Symphony from consumer durable sector have gained between 2-3% on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).12:57 AMFirst-generation entrepreneur Nikhil Gandhi is known to go off the beaten track quite often: He set up India's first private railway track, the first private port in Gujarat and the first Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Maharashtra.
- 24 Jun 1412:40 AMCPP Investment Board Singaporean Holdings 1 (CPPIBSH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), will invest Rs 1,000 crore in L&T Infrastructure Development Projects Ltd (L&T IDPL), a subsidiary of Larsen &
- 17 Jun 1406:28 PMEarlier this week engineering & construction major Larsen & Toubro posted letters to its shareholders asking for permission to raise a fresh round of capital.
- 13 Jun 1404:26 PMEngineering firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said its construction arm has bagged orders worth Rs 1,027 crore in the May-June period across various business segments.04:09 PML&T Shipbuilding, a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, today delivered its first export commercial vessel from the Kattupalli Shipyard, near Chennai.
- 11 Jun 1412:50 AMSome of India’s top companies, including Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Reliance Communications, Future Retail and Reliance Capital are, gearing up to sell shares to institutional investors to cash in on the euphoria over the appointment of a