- 26 Oct 1003:04 PMHinduja Ventures has rallied 6% to Rs 458 after the company reported a 97% jump in consolidated net profit to Rs 28.50 crore for the quarter ended September 2010 compared to Rs 14.45 crore in the same quarter of the previous year.
- 11 Jun 1011:11 AMRanbaxy Laboratories has advanced 2% to Rs 434, after the company launched a generic version of Prasugrel, used in treating heart diseases, from Daiichi Sankyo portfolio in India as part of strategy to bring drugs from the parent company's stable.
- 02 Feb 1012:33 AMThe Hinduja Group today said it was close to acquiring an Indian construction company in a bid to secure a foothold in India's fast growing infrastructure sector, especially roads, and also announced an investment of $10 billion (around Rs 46,200
- 01 Feb 1009:09 PMHinduja group company, Hinduja Ventures (HVL) today reported a rise of 76 per cent in net profit at Rs 17.75 crore in the third quarter ended December 31, 2009, compared to the year-ago period.
- 17 Mar 0912:08 PMThe Hindujas today took off the veil over their mid-sized Amas Bank in Switzerland by renaming it as "Hinduja Bank&", in what its chief executive described as a bold move to expand its activities in trade finance, wealth management and
- 17 Feb 0912:14 PMPromoters of 467 companies have pledged with lenders an average 23 per cent of their holdings so far, but India Inc isn't losing any sleep over it. For, a majority of Indian companies have been pledging shares for more than two decades, if not longer.
- 14 Feb 0912:23 PMThe Hinduja Group is planning to launch a new non-banking finance company (NBFC), which would mainly cater to commercial vehicle finance.