- 15 Sep 1412:24 AMIndia's largest software exporter TCS today said it has opened Saudi Arabia's first all-female business process centre, which will provide employment to up to 3,000 women in three years.12:08 AMSaudi Aramco, GE and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today inaugurated the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's first all-female business process service centre.
- 14 Sep 1411:05 AMWith the benchmark Sensex witnessing a dream-run, total market valuation of BSE listed companies has inched closer to Rs 100 lakh crore milestone.11:05 AMDespite rising revenues from India, IT services major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) remains cautious on the country saying it is waiting for "more broad-based confidence" to come back.
- 10 Sep 1412:37 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information technology services provider, reiterated its FY15 growth outlook is much better than FY14, taking its share price to touch a 52-week high at Rs 2,667 apiece during intra-day trading on
- 09 Sep 1404:08 PMIndia's largest software services firm Tata Consultancy Services today said it has extended by three years its partnership with Singapore Management University for research on 'intelligent city'.06:35 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been posting sector-leading revenue growth for several quarters, notwithstanding its already huge size. The company has now added another lever, relatively untapped Japanese market.
- 04 Sep 1407:24 PMTata Consultancy Services, India's largest IT services company, through its subsidiary TCS Japan, is well-positioned to tap the long-term opportunity in the country's $110 billion IT services market, global investment banking Goldman Sachs said.05:42 PMTata Consultancy Services chief executive officer and managing director, N Chandrasekaran, along with the company's vice president, V Rajanna, called on Telangana chief minister, K Chandrasekhara Rao, on Thursday.
- 03 Sep 1411:48 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s largest information technology services provider, on Wednesday announced its board of directors had re-appointed N Chandrasekaran as the chief executive officer and managing director (CEO & MD) for five05:24 PMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), the country's largest software services exporter, today attained a market valuation of over Rs 5 lakh crore after over a month.12:32 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL Technologies and HDFC Bank are among the the 50 best public companies in Asia-Pacific according to a compilation by Forbes, which ranked India second behind China as home to the "world's next growth engines".
- 02 Sep 1403:00 PMPrime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated TCS Japan Technology and Culture Academy, which will work towards enhancing technology and cultural knowledge between IT professionals of the two nations.12:40 PMIndia's largest IT service provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today announced that it has initiated a new learning program for its trainee graduates in Japan.
- 24 Aug 1412:55 PMTobacco-to-FMCG conglomerate ITC has replaced Tata group's IT giant TCS as the country's most admired company on a Fortune magazine list, which has got as many as 19 new entrants including Cognizant, Birla group firm Idea Cellular and discom BSES Rajdhani
- 23 Aug 1412:58 AMIndia Inc’s coveted club of companies with market capitalisation (m-cap) of more than Rs 1 lakh crore now has 18 members.
- 22 Aug 1412:44 AMFive Indian companies, including Hindustan Unilever and Tata Consultancy Services, are among Forbes' list of the world's 100 most innovative companies that investors think are most likely to "generate big, new growth ideas".
- 20 Aug 1412:42 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS)'s British business process outsourcing subsidiary, Diligenta, on Tuesday announced a new multi-million pound and a multi-year contract with UK-based Friends Life Management Services for its international operations.
- 19 Aug 1412:56 PMTata Consultancy Services said its subsidiary Diligenta had signed a multi-million pound deal with financial services company Friends Life Management Services Ltd for its international operations.12:43 AMThe corporate sector has responded positively to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Independence Day call that it build toilets in schools as part of corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes.