- 24 Aug 1412:55 PMTobacco-to-FMCG conglomerate ITC has replaced Tata group's IT giant TCS as the country's most admired company on a Fortune magazine list, which has got as many as 19 new entrants including Cognizant, Birla group firm Idea Cellular and discom BSES Rajdhani
- 23 Aug 1412:58 AMIndia Inc’s coveted club of companies with market capitalisation (m-cap) of more than Rs 1 lakh crore now has 18 members.
- 22 Aug 1412:44 AMFive Indian companies, including Hindustan Unilever and Tata Consultancy Services, are among Forbes' list of the world's 100 most innovative companies that investors think are most likely to "generate big, new growth ideas".
- 20 Aug 1412:42 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS)'s British business process outsourcing subsidiary, Diligenta, on Tuesday announced a new multi-million pound and a multi-year contract with UK-based Friends Life Management Services for its international operations.
- 19 Aug 1412:56 PMTata Consultancy Services said its subsidiary Diligenta had signed a multi-million pound deal with financial services company Friends Life Management Services Ltd for its international operations.12:43 AMThe corporate sector has responded positively to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Independence Day call that it build toilets in schools as part of corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes.
- 08 Aug 1412:47 AMInformation technology stocks on Thursday felt the heat after Nasdaq-listed IT services company Cognizant cut its annual revenue growth forecast (‘guidance’) for 2014 to 14 per cent from the earlier stated 16.5 per cent, citing client-specific
- 07 Aug 1401:44 PMThe Tata Group has retained its place as the country's most valuable brand at $21 billion, while the total worth of top-100 Indian brands now stands at $92.6 billion, says a new study.10:16 AMShares of information technology (IT) companies were trading lower by up to 8%, after global IT giant Cognizant scaled down its annual revenue growth estimate citing weakness at certain clients and long sales cycles for certain large deals.
- 30 Jul 1407:05 PMCountry's largest software services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today said it has been appointed as the official IT consultancy partner of the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2014 (SCMS).
- 26 Jul 1412:50 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) is tapping the markets to raise Rs 4,000 crore through a commercial paper programme.ICRA has assigned an A1+ rating to the programme. It said, “The long-term outlook on the rating is stable.
- 24 Jul 1412:58 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Wednesday became the first Indian company to exceed Rs 5 lakh crore in market capitalisation.
- 23 Jul 1401:20 PMSoftware giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today attained a market valuation of over Rs 5 lakh crore for the first time, helped by a rally in the stock.12:28 PMIndia's largest IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today became the company with the highest market cap.10:33 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has become the first company entered into the Rs 5,00,000-crore market cap club fuelled by the surge in its share price after reported a strong earnings during the recently concluded quarter.12:46 AMA dividend bonanza from India's largest information technology company Tata Consultancy Services will come in handy for Tata Sons as it steps up investment in group companies.
- 22 Jul 1407:06 PMTata Consultancy Services, the country’s largest IT company, today said it has partnered with MapR Technologies to make new big data offerings to enterprise customers which will allow them to easily and rapidly capture value from big data.
- 21 Jul 1409:38 PMThe Indian software services industry appears to have embarked on another good year (2014-15), going by the way its leaders have kicked off in the first quarter.
- 19 Jul 1412:43 AMIndia's largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), said it continued to rely on H1-B visa for its employees as the rejection rate in the L1 category remained high.
- 18 Jul 1412:50 AMBroad-based growth across divisions and markets, and the ability to manage its cost better, allowed India’s largest information technology services company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), to again deliver results which were better than expected.