- 24 Jul 1412:58 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Wednesday became the first Indian company to exceed Rs 5 lakh crore in market capitalisation.
- 23 Jul 1401:20 PMSoftware giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today attained a market valuation of over Rs 5 lakh crore for the first time, helped by a rally in the stock.12:28 PMIndia's largest IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) today became the company with the highest market cap.10:33 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) has become the first company entered into the Rs 5,00,000-crore market cap club fuelled by the surge in its share price after reported a strong earnings during the recently concluded quarter.12:46 AMA dividend bonanza from India's largest information technology company Tata Consultancy Services will come in handy for Tata Sons as it steps up investment in group companies.
- 22 Jul 1407:06 PMTata Consultancy Services, the country’s largest IT company, today said it has partnered with MapR Technologies to make new big data offerings to enterprise customers which will allow them to easily and rapidly capture value from big data.
- 21 Jul 1409:38 PMThe Indian software services industry appears to have embarked on another good year (2014-15), going by the way its leaders have kicked off in the first quarter.
- 19 Jul 1412:43 AMIndia's largest information technology services provider, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), said it continued to rely on H1-B visa for its employees as the rejection rate in the L1 category remained high.
- 18 Jul 1412:50 AMBroad-based growth across divisions and markets, and the ability to manage its cost better, allowed India’s largest information technology services company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), to again deliver results which were better than expected.12:09 AMDespite being the largest information technology services player in India, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) posted a strong set of numbers for the quarter ending June that were ahead of Street estimates.
- 16 Jul 1408:22 PMCMC Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 58.42 crore in the June quarter, up 10% from same period last year even as the company had to take a hit of Rs 18.83 crore on account of increased
- 11 Jul 1409:53 AMShares of information technology (IT) companies are trading higher in the range of 1-4% on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) after Infosys reported a better-than-expected consolidated net profit for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014 (Q1).
- 01 Jul 1405:26 PMThe rising rupee has been a cause of concern for Tier I software services companies. A stable rupee is not good news for the industry, as it restricts investments, margins and pricing power of software exporters.
- 28 Jun 1412:50 AMTata Consultancy Services (TCS) Chairman Cyrus Mistry on Friday exuded optimism on growth prospects, assuring shareholders he would try to give them the “same love and affection&" predecessor Ratan Tata had.
- 25 Jun 1406:40 PMNorwegian telecom giant Telenor has selected Tata Consultancy Services Ltd to modernise its fixed-line network operations. The infrastructure services contract, which was signed on 24 June, is for four years.05:04 PMLucknow youth seem to have outsmarted their peers in major cities and even metros in digital habits and using social networking platforms.
- 17 Jun 1408:58 AMWhile all attention was focussed on the change of guard and the Annual General Meeting at Infosys, sector leader TCS held an analyst meet late last week which helped restore faith in the company and the sector.
- 13 Jun 1406:34 PMFor India's largest IT services provider Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) its business as usual with Europe and smaller verticals driving growth.12:45 AMCyrus MistryTata Group is setting up an international nodal office in Dubai to help group companies grow faster in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region.
- 06 Jun 1410:53 AMTCS declined 1.8% to Rs 2,067 as the stock turned ex-dividend today, 6 June 2014 for final dividend of Rs 20 per share for the year ended 31 March 2014 (FY 2014).According to Salil Sharma, Technical Analyst, Partner, kapursharma.