- 05 Mar 1406:12 PMThe board committee of Tata Power is meeting on Saturday to finalise on the proposed rights issue to raise Rs 2,000 crore.
- 28 Feb 1401:42 PMTata Power, which is looking to expand its operations, will raise up to Rs 2,000 crore through a rights issue of shares.
- 27 Feb 1404:30 PMTata Power Company (TPC) stands to benefit from the latest compensatory tariff allowed by power sector regulator Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) for the company Mundra UltraMega Power Project (UMPP) in Gujarat, according to ratings agency12:50 PMGoa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar will have to walk a tight rope while presenting the state budget on March 5 in the Assembly as the state's finances are hit by closure of the mining industry.
- 26 Feb 1402:40 PMDescribing the CERC ruling on Mundra project as partial relief, Tata Power today said tariff of electricity generated from the plant would go up to Rs 2.90 per unit which still remains very competitive.12:44 AMThe compensatory rate of 52p a unit allowed by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) to Tata Power for the latter’s Ultra Mega Power Project at Mundra, Gujarat, would be offset by at least three factors.
- 25 Feb 1405:43 PMTata Power's Mundra UMPP will get about 47 paise per unit more following electricity regulator CERC allowing higher tariffs to mitigate the company's higher cost of imported fuel.10:45 AMCentral Electricity Regulatory Commission’s (CERC) recent regulation on electricity tariff underscores the strides taken by the power sector over the years.12:59 AMThe Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), the country’s power sector regulator, on Monday announced the final five-year tariff guidelines for companies, squeezing regulated returns, cutting incentives and tightening operating norms for12:58 AMThe country's largest private power is looking to expand its operations, including in foreign countries.
- 24 Feb 1410:49 PMImage via ShutterstockPower stocks reacted in a mixed way at the bourses on Monday, on the back of separate orders by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC).09:36 PMTwo different rulings from the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) over the weekend has left investors scratching their heads.01:29 PMPower stocks are trading mixed at the bourses today on the back of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) orders.09:24 AMShares of Tata Power and Adani Power are trading higher by up to 7% after the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has decided the methodology for determination of compensatory tariff for Mundra power projects.
- 22 Feb 1411:10 PMIn a move that could turn around the fortunes of two imported coal-based power plants in Gujarat, the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has allowed compensation of Rs 830 crore to Adani Power and Rs 329 crore to Tata Power from state-owned
- 18 Feb 1411:42 PMThree weeks after Congress member of Parliament (MP) Sanjay Nirupam called off his fast, the Congress-led government in Maharashtra is yet to decide on a power rate cut for consumers of Reliance Infrastructure (distribution) and Tata Power (distribution)04:22 PMAmidt chorus for reduction in power tariff in Mumbai, the Tata Power has stepped up its ''Right to choose"exercise for the power consumers across the city.03:26 PMThe Maharashtra power generation company or Mahagenco has received expressions of interest from Tata Power, Welspun Energy and Essel Power to set up a 50-mw solar plant on PPP model at Shirsuphal in Baramati district.
- 17 Feb 1402:29 PMThe stock opened at Rs 74.40 and touched a high of Rs 77.60 on BSE. A combined 4.4 million shares already changed hands on the counter till 1425 hours, as compared to an average sub 3 million shares that were traded daily in past two weeks on the BSE.
- 15 Feb 1412:24 AMThe State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) has approved the change in project site of Tata Power’s 2,000 Mw coal-fired plant to Begunia in Khurda district.
Posted 09 May 11 | replies (0 new)