- 16 Apr 1403:32 PMTata Power, one of India's largest private power companies, plans to increase its renewable energy capacity by about 71% to cut carbon emissions and reduce risks from fluctuating fuel prices.
- 03 Apr 1403:46 PMTata Power is in the process of completing projects having a total generation capacity of nearly 850 MW, which would take its overall capacity to more than 9,000 MW.
- 02 Apr 1412:39 AMTata Power on Tuesday announced the appointment of Ramesh N Subramanyam as chief financial officer (CFO).
- 24 Mar 1405:15 PMThe Delhi High Court today directed three discoms of Tata Power and Reliance ADAG to comply with its single judge's order and fully cooperate with the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) in the audit process.04:50 PMTata Power's rights issue worth almost Rs 2,000 crore will open on March 31 and the proceeds will be utilised for capital expenditure and repaying debt.
- 20 Mar 1405:59 PMAt least five companies including Tata Power and engineering major L&T have shown interest to develop rooftop solar power project of Odisha government, according to official sources.12:23 AMThe relief the central power regulator gave Tata Power and Adani Power may be short-lived. Four states are set to legally challenge the move by the regulator to let these companies pass on their increased fuel costs to power purchasers.
- 13 Mar 1407:51 PMThe outlook on Tata Power was revised to positive from negative by rating agency Standard & Poor's today.
- 12 Mar 1409:12 AMWhen Aam Aadmi Party's leader Arvind Kejriwal decided to resign as Chief Minister of Delhi, he left behind a system in chaos along with unfulfilled promises.
- 11 Mar 1410:17 AMThe regulator has worked out a plan to allow the city's three private distribution companies recovery of dues totaling Rs 8,000 crore over eight years beginning 2014-15, a Business Standard report suggests.12:59 AMIn spite of former Delhi chief minister and Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal's political pitch on power tariffs, raised a few months ago, the city's consumers are set to shell out more for electricity.
- 10 Mar 1403:02 PMCountry's largest private power producer Tata Power will allot seven equity shares for every 50 shares held by an investor in the company under its Rs 2,000 crore rights issue.
- 05 Mar 1406:12 PMThe board committee of Tata Power is meeting on Saturday to finalise on the proposed rights issue to raise Rs 2,000 crore.
- 28 Feb 1401:42 PMTata Power, which is looking to expand its operations, will raise up to Rs 2,000 crore through a rights issue of shares.
- 27 Feb 1404:30 PMTata Power Company (TPC) stands to benefit from the latest compensatory tariff allowed by power sector regulator Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) for the company Mundra UltraMega Power Project (UMPP) in Gujarat, according to ratings agency12:50 PMGoa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar will have to walk a tight rope while presenting the state budget on March 5 in the Assembly as the state's finances are hit by closure of the mining industry.
- 26 Feb 1402:40 PMDescribing the CERC ruling on Mundra project as partial relief, Tata Power today said tariff of electricity generated from the plant would go up to Rs 2.90 per unit which still remains very competitive.12:44 AMThe compensatory rate of 52p a unit allowed by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) to Tata Power for the latter’s Ultra Mega Power Project at Mundra, Gujarat, would be offset by at least three factors.
- 25 Feb 1405:43 PMTata Power's Mundra UMPP will get about 47 paise per unit more following electricity regulator CERC allowing higher tariffs to mitigate the company's higher cost of imported fuel.10:45 AMCentral Electricity Regulatory Commission’s (CERC) recent regulation on electricity tariff underscores the strides taken by the power sector over the years.
Posted 09 May 11 | replies (0 new)