- 27 Jul 1412:29 AMJaguar Land Rover has agreed to lower prices of three of its car models in China by five-seven per cent after being told it was overcharging.
- 17 Jul 1412:36 AMTata Motors'scrip has gained eight per cent over the past fortnight, on expectations of a revival in the domestic business and strong volumes by Jaguar Land Rover (JLR).
- 13 Jul 1401:55 PMTata group's flagship Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is developing much smarter cars that will offer a completely personalised driving experience and help prevent accidents by reducing driver distraction.
- 11 Jul 1408:59 PMAfter close to a month long closure, Tata Motors has resumed production trials of the Nano car at its Sanand facility.06:52 PMTata Motors today reported a 10.46% decline in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), to 75,623 units in June.05:52 PMWeighing 80kg less than today's engines the new family of engines called 'Ingenium' designed and engineered in-house by Jaguar Land Rover will power its next generation of models some of which will be aluminium built.
- 10 Jul 1404:20 PMTata Motors-owned luxury car maker Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has registered its strongest ever half-year sales in 2014 selling over 240,000 vehicles.
- 08 Jul 1412:26 PMSix India-listed stocks - Tata Motors, Reliance Industries (RIL), YES Bank, LIC Housing Finance, JSW Steel and Bharti Airtel - have made it to the top 40 stock ideas of global research and investment advisor UBS' portfolio.12:49 AMTata Motors, India's biggest automobile manufacturer, will issue fixed-deposits to the public and shareholders to fund operations.
- 06 Jul 1411:30 AMTata Motors is working on a strong pipeline of products for the domestic market keeping in view changing customer needs to make the company more profitable over the years, Chairman Cyrus P Mistry has said.
- 05 Jul 1412:49 AMTata Motors Chairman Cyrus Mistry said the company was poised for an "inflection" (change), even as it revamped its entire product portfolio.
- 04 Jul 1406:34 PMAuto major Tata Motors, which is struggling to boost volumes in the domestic market, is looking at launching a couple of models each year till 2020 to rejuvenate its ageing product portfolio.03:46 PMAutomotive major, Tata Motors Limited, is foreseeing a big turnaround in its domestic car sales this year with the launch of compact sedan Zest and hatchback Bolt, both powered by its Revotron 1.2-litre turbo-charged petrol engines, according to Ashesh03:22 PMTata Motors is looking at launching a couple of models each year till 2020 as the company looks to ramp up its portfolio in the competitive Indian car market.12:59 AMIn a rare case of investor activism on managerial remuneration, shareholders of Tata Motors, India's biggest automotive maker, rejected compensation payment in excess of prescribed limits to three directors.
- 03 Jul 1409:22 AMThe automobile companies continued the momentum created in May 2014 and reported a healthy growth in volumes in June 2014 too.
- 02 Jul 1412:59 AMIn a revival sign for the country’s troubled automobile industry, nine leading carmakers’ combined sales in June was 18 per cent higher than those in the same month last year.
- 01 Jul 1403:16 PMTAL Manufacturing Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors, delivered its first advanced composite floor beam for the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner to Boeing.
- 29 Jun 1412:10 AMFleet owners are heading back to showrooms after a two-year lull, according to truck makers.Owners who had decided to sweat their trucks in a slowing economy are back for replacements.
- 26 Jun 1412:44 AMKnight Assets & Co, which advises funds owning stock in Tata Motors Ltd, is pushing India's largest automaker to list its Class A shares on the New York Stock Exchange to boost shareholder value.