- 23 May 1312:53 AMFifteen years after Tata Motors first mooted the idea with its micro car ‘Zing’ at the Delhi Auto Show, quadricycles are set to become a reality for the domestic automobile industry.
- 14 May 1311:48 AMSales of Jaguar and Land Rover, owned by Tata Motors, surged 12% in April powered by a renewed demand from the United Kingdom on the back of a dull international luxury car market.
- 13 May 1301:52 PMTata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover today said it has opened a new engineering test centre in Dubai to conduct extreme hot weather vehicle research, development and testing.
- 10 May 1312:47 AMTata Motors, the country’s largest vehicle maker, has raised funds from the international market by issuing Singapore dollar bonds, to meet working capital requirements and capital expenditure.
- 05 May 1310:41 AMWhat started as a promise to be 'the People's car', Tata Motors' Nano is finding it tough to get going with customers turning their backs to the model, sales for which have been dwindling and clocked just 948 units in April this year.
- 02 May 1301:40 PMDisappointing Car sales leads Tata motors register 14.8% decline in total vehicle sold in the month of April 2013.With the domestic car sales at 8918 units in the month of April 2013 coming less than half of what company sold in April 2012 (18,61011:47 AMTata Motors-owned Jaguar Cars Ltd has received a favourable order from the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) against Switzerland-based watch maker Manufacture Des Montres Jaguar S A who applied to used the trademark Jaguar for its watches in01:26 AMJaguar Cars Ltd, owned by Tata Motors, has received a favourable order from the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) against Switzerland-based watch maker, Manufacture Des Montres Jaguar S A, who had applied to used the trademark Jaguar for its12:27 AMJaguar Cars Ltd, owned by India’s Tata Motors, has received a favourable order from the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) against Switzerland-based watch maker Manufacture Des Montres Jaguar S A who applied to used the trademark Jaguar12:08 AMTata Motors, India's largest auto maker, has put on hold plans to set up a greenfield plant in the south east Asian region for lack of a sizeable demand, according to reports.
- 01 May 1306:49 PMTata Motors today reported 14.85% decline in total vehicle sales at 51,160 units in April 2013.The company had sold 60,086 units in the same month last year, Tata Motors said in a statement.
- 27 Apr 1301:30 AMGujarat High Court on Friday issued notices to Tata Motors Ltd, Essar Steel Ltd, Larsen & Tubro (L&T) and Gujarat International Finance Tech (GIFT) City Company Limited while hearing separate public interest litigations (PILs) alleging that the12:46 AMA day after Tata Motors Managing Director Karl Slym questioned the need for quadricycles, Pune-based Bajaj Auto, which is pioneering the quadricycle project, said its RE60 wasn’t a low-cost car.12:40 AMForeign fund house Goldman Sachs Investment Mauritius Ltd today offloaded shares in four companies, including Tata Motors and HDFC, for an estimated Rs 311 crore.
- 25 Apr 1307:14 PMS. M. Palia, Non-Executive Director of Tata Motors has stepped down from the Board of Directors of the company on turning 75 years on April 25 today, a statement from Tata Motors said.05:46 PMAmid a move by the government to form a policy to allow quadricycles on Indian roads, auto major Tata Motors has hit out at it terming it as a backward step.
- 22 Apr 1312:46 AMSurging competition has dented the domestic truck and bus market share of Tata Motors (TM), the country’s biggest commercial vehicle (CV) manufacturer, pushing this to its lowest level in four years.
- 12 Apr 1303:41 PMTata Motors global sales fell by 16.5% in March to 1,16,521 units over the same month in the previous year.01:51 AM"This fiscal we will be growing, and Tata Motors' overall vehicle sales will be on positive side.
- 11 Apr 1310:06 AMTata Motors surged nearly 5% in the morning trades on the back of higher than expected sales of Jaguar Land Rover.