- 02 Sep 1412:12 AMGlobal rating agency Moody's Investors Service on Monday said the oil ministry's plan to divide fuel subsidies equally between the government and the two state-owned upstream oil and gas producers, namely ONGC and Oil India, is credit positive for both
- 29 Aug 1412:40 AMState-owned petroleum explorer Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) said its board on Thursday approved a proposal to invest Rs 5,219 crore to enhance natural gas and condensate production from the Tapti Daman block in the Arabian sea.
- 27 Aug 1406:36 PMNarendra K Verma has taken charge at ONGC Videsh as its Managing Director. Verma has been Director (Exploration) of ONGC since April 2013. Prior to joining the Board of Directors of ONGC, he was the Director (Exploration) for ONGC Videsh Limited.12:22 AMThe Oil Industry Development (OID) cess, levied on oil producing companies since 1974, is likely to be used for sharing the subsidy on petroleum products. The cess is levied on the nominated fields of Oil & Natural Gas Corp and Oil India Ltd.
- 24 Aug 1410:25 AMSix of the top-10 most valued Indian companies together added Rs 47,825.79 crore in market valuation, with ONGC and SBI emerging as the biggest gainers.
- 22 Aug 1412:21 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation plans to search for oil and gas in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra valley early next month, ONGC officials said.
- 18 Aug 1406:24 PMLast week, the Union law ministry asked various ministries not to take their quarrels to courts but resolve these amicably through empowered agencies or arbitration and if necessary, take the matters to the cabinet secretariat or the Prime12:03 AMOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)-Mittal Energy Ltd, the joint venture of ONGC and steel czar Lakshmi Mittal, has relinquished an oil block in Nigeria after the African nation refused to relieve it of a $6-billion downstream investment
- 15 Aug 1406:20 PMONGC Cauvery Asset, headquartered here has achieved the highest ever revenue and profit during the financial year 2013-14, a top officials of the company said.12:55 AMONGC has completed drilling of six exploratory wells so far, out of its target of 36 for this year, a top executive said here today.
- 14 Aug 1406:46 PMHigher depreciation and amortisation on account of write-off of dry wells to the tune of Rs 3,830 crore along with lower other income impacted Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)'s net profit in the June 2014 quarter.12:41 AMOil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), the country’s state-owned petroleum explorer and producer, reported a 19 per cent jump in net profit for the quarter ended June.
- 13 Aug 1406:27 PMState-owned oil company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited reported a 19% rise in net profit at Rs 4,782 crore for the quarter ended June 2014. It was Rs 4,016 crore in the same period a year ago.
- 12 Aug 1404:06 PMPetroleum Ministry has accorded in-principle approval for 5% stake-sale in ONGC which may fetch the government about Rs 18,000 crore to meet disinvestment target for the current fiscal.
- 06 Aug 1403:58 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp has lost 1,000 barrels of oil production and 0.11 million standard cubic meters of gas output per day due to a gas leak at its prime Mumbai High fields.
- 03 Aug 1401:05 PMAfter rejecting Reliance Industries' gas finds, upstream regulator DGH has refused to recognise three gas discoveries of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) for not doing its prescribed conformity tests.
- 24 Jul 1402:12 PMIn the wake of the recent GAIL pipeline mishap at Nagaram village in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, ONGC has ramped up its disaster preparedness and has been focusing on zero scope of error initiatives in its operational areas.
- 22 Jul 1403:58 PMONGC has made 11 oil and gas discoveries in the Block KG-DWN-98/2, which sits next to Reliance Industries' KG-D6 Block and Gujarat State Petroleum Corp's Deendayal gas field.
- 21 Jul 1407:12 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is one of the most valuable companies in the country, with annual revenue of Rs 83,889 crore and net profit of Rs 22,094 crore.12:44 AMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has restored "near normalcy" at its prime Bombay High oil and gas fields after a minor gas leak from a well being drilled.