- 22 Jul 1403:58 PMONGC has made 11 oil and gas discoveries in the Block KG-DWN-98/2, which sits next to Reliance Industries' KG-D6 Block and Gujarat State Petroleum Corp's Deendayal gas field.
- 21 Jul 1407:12 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is one of the most valuable companies in the country, with annual revenue of Rs 83,889 crore and net profit of Rs 22,094 crore.12:44 AMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has restored "near normalcy" at its prime Bombay High oil and gas fields after a minor gas leak from a well being drilled.
- 20 Jul 1403:40 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has restored "near normalcy" at its prime Mumbai High oil and gas fields after a minor gas leak from a well being drilled.
- 18 Jul 1405:54 PMState owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is playing the role of a spoiler in the finance minister’s divestment plan. The government plans to sell five per cent stake in the company which at current prices can fetch them Rs 17,400 crore.12:56 AMState-owned petroleum explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has cautioned the government the proposed five per cent stake sale in the company might not generate investor interest unless key issues are resolved to enhance valuations.
- 17 Jul 1404:08 PMThe number of profit-making PSUs in the country declined sharply in 2012-13, according to figures presented in Parliament today.03:44 PMJapan's biggest trading house Mitsubishi Corp has submitted a non-binding bid to buy Murphy Oil Corp's Malaysian oil and gas assets valued at about $2.5 billion, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.01:26 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) wants government to resolve critical issues like fuel subsidy sharing and natural gas pricing before a planned $3 billion stake sale in the company to fetch better price.
- 15 Jul 1403:44 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) will sell its 46% stake in a USD 1-billion petrochem project in Karnataka to its subsidiary Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL).12:27 PMThe government will decide next month whether to sell a 5% stake in state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp, a senior oil ministry official said, in a deal that would be worth $2.9 billion at current market prices.
- 11 Jul 1412:45 AMFinance Minister Arun Jaitley set the target for capital receipts from disinvestments for the current financial year to Rs 58,425 crore.
- 10 Jul 1402:08 PMFinance Minister Arun Jaitley today raised the disinvestment target for the current fiscal to Rs 58,425 crore.
- 09 Jul 1405:35 PMOil explorer ONGC again emerged as the highest profit-making PSU of the country during 2012-13 while telecom major BSNL turned out to be the biggest loss-making enterprise, says the Economic Survey.12:46 AMONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the foreign investment arm of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, has raised $2.23 billion from global markets through long-term bonds to refinance loans for acquiring a stake in an oil field in Mozambique.
- 08 Jul 1410:43 AMIndia plans to sell a 5 to 10% stake in state-run energy explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp in a deal that could fetch it as much as 350 billion rupees ($5.84 billion) at current market price, the Economic Times newspaper reported on Tuesday.
- 30 Jun 1407:04 PMClose on the heels of a Gas Authority of India Limited pipeline blast last week at Nagaram in Andhra pradesh that claimed the lives of 20 persons, a leakage in another pipeline belonging to the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), which is near the
- 27 Jun 1412:33 PMState-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has shut some wells on two onland gas fields in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh following a fire in a pipeline that carried the gas to consumers.12:58 AMOn paper, the Narendra Modi government could have allowed the gas price increase, from $4.2 a million British thermal unit (mBtu) to around $8.4 an mBtu, and justified it as yet another act of implementing a decision taken by its predecessor, the United
- 26 Jun 1405:58 PMA day after the government deferred its decision on the gas price hike by three months, shares of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) lost over 5%. While this may be negative in the short-term, the stock has plenty of other triggers, believe analysts.