- 17 Jul 1403:02 PMA real-estate developer has been asked by a consumer forum here to pay Rs one lakh compensation and return the booking amount of Rs five lakh to a buyer, who had applied for a flat in its Gurgaon-based project in 2008, following its failure to complete02:58 PMGovernment would take further action on alleged violation of Coastal Regulation Zone Act by DLF realtors while constructing their flat-complex at Chilavanoor river bank in Kochi after getting the report of an expert committee set up to probe the charges,02:18 PMAs many as 27 special economic zone developers, including Gulf Oil Corporation, Navi Mumbai SEZ and DLF Info Park have sought more time from the government to execute their projects.
- 15 Jul 1402:48 PMIndia's largest realty firm DLF is planning to raise up to Rs 3,500 crore through issue of securities backed by IT-SEZs to replace its costlier debt.
- 12 Jul 1412:46 AMReal estate developers like DLF, Phoenix Mills and Embassy are studying options to launch Real Estate Investment Trusts (Reits) after Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced the income they generate will be taxed at the hands of investors.
- 11 Jul 1406:00 PMCountry's largest real estate player DLF has moved Supreme Court against Competition Appellate Tribunal (COMPAT), which upheld order of imposing Rs 630 crore penalty against the company.
- 02 Jul 1406:49 PMA three member expert committee would probe into the alleged violation of Coastal Regulation Act by DLF realtors while constructing their flat complex at Chilavanoor river banks in Kochi, Minister for Environment Thiruvanchour Radhakrishnan told thr
- 27 Jun 1404:44 PMAmidst growing demand from the industry for taking it on board prior to formulating any regulations on fair trade practices, the anti-trust watchdog Competition Commission of India (CCI) today said it will consult all stakeholders for formulating
- 25 Jun 1411:42 AMShares of realty major DLF turned weak today on the back of fair trade regulator CCI ordering a fresh probe against the company.12:48 AMProperty giant DLF, which missed its debt reduction target in 2013-14, wishes to sell more properties and land parcels it considers “non-core&", said sources in the know.12:39 AMFair trade regulator Competition Commission of India (CCI) has ordered a probe against a DLF group company for allegedly imposing unfair and unreasonable conditions on office buyers at one of its commercial projects in Gurgaon.
- 19 Jun 1412:48 AMDLF, the country’s largest real estate entity, has put on hold the delivery of its DLF Riverside luxury project in Kochi, after the Kerala government cancelled its CRZ (coastal regulation zone) clearance, for alleged breaches.
- 31 May 1412:49 AMDLF plans to halve its debt would be delayed by up to two years, a statement from the realty company said on Friday.
- 30 May 1403:12 PMIndia's largest realty firm DLF's sales bookings increased by 7% last fiscal to Rs 4,070 crore, while its net debt fell by Rs 1,400 crore with the help from divestment of non-core assets.
- 29 May 1411:41 PMDLF, India's largest realty company, posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 220 crore for the March quarter on Thursday against a net loss of Rs 4.2 crore in the year-ago period but total income from operations fell by 11.5 per cent to Rs 1,969 crore from
- 23 May 1407:56 PMReal estate major DLF has raised Rs 525 crore through debt instruments backed by a luxury shopping mall in Delhi, making it the country's first commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) offering.
- 22 May 1412:10 PMReal estate shares have continued their uptrend for the fifth day in a row after the emphatic win of Narendra Modi-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the 2014 General Elections.
- 20 May 1412:57 AMThe Competition Appellate Tribunal (Compat) has directed real estate major DLF to pay a penalty of Rs 630 crore — seven per cent of its annual turnover — for abusing its dominant position in the market.
- 19 May 1404:11 PMThe way the market reacted to news of a penalty being imposed on DLF suggest the strong bullish trend in the real estate sector.03:22 PMDLF today said it will move Supreme Court against the Competition Appellate Tribunal (Compat) ruling that has upheld the CCI order imposing Rs 630 crore penalty on the country's largest realty firm for unfair business practices.