- 02 Sep 1403:42 AMConsumer activism entered a new phase in working out claims and compensations.
- 01 Sep 1412:40 AMIndia's largest realty firm DLF has asked the company's independent directors to suggest ways to push the growth of its rental business.
- 30 Aug 1402:26 AMThe stock of DLF, the real estate major, has shed 13 per cent over the past month on earnings downgrades and an interim order by the Supreme Court (SC) to deposit Rs 630 crore in an antitrust case.
- 28 Aug 1403:35 PMFor years, real estate buyers have felt victimised on being severely penalized even if they missed a single monthly payment while the builders go scot-free despite years of delay and arbitrary change in design.12:42 PMAfter losing almost 5% in yesterday's trade, DLF extended losses with another 2.5% dip to Rs 178.5 in noon trades today.The stock opened at Rs 182 and slipped to a low of Rs 177 thus far.12:59 AMThe Supreme Court on Wednesday directed DLF, the country’s largest real estate player, to deposit Rs 630 crore in the registry within three months.
- 27 Aug 1402:51 PMShares of real estate major DLF has tanked 5% to Rs 182 after the Supreme Court rejected the company’s plea and directed it to pay Rs 630 crore within three weeks.
- 22 Aug 1403:15 PMReal estate firm DLF has been asked to pay Rs six lakh to a man, who had booked a flat in its project which failed to take off, by a consumer forum here which held it guilty of deficiency in service and "unfair trade practice".
- 20 Aug 1406:30 PMRealty major DLF plans to reduce its debt to Rs 12,000-14,000 crore by FY17 through asset monetisation and increasing cash-flows from sales.
- 19 Aug 1412:41 AMDLF’s upcoming project Mall of India in Noida, projected to be one of the largest in the country, has been served a notice to stop all construction activities till a clearance from the National Board for Wildlife is obtained.
- 11 Aug 1412:56 PMShares of real estate companies gained ground on Monday after the market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), approved the setting up and listing of Real Estate and Infrastructure Investment Trusts, commonly referred to as REITs.09:51 AMShares of real estate companies are in focus and trading higher by up to 5% on the bourses after the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) approved the setting up and listing of Real Estate and Infrastructure Investment Trusts, commonly referred
- 04 Aug 1405:58 PMIndia's largest realty firm DLF today sought shareholders' approval to raise up to Rs 5,000 crore through private placement of non-convertible debentures.
- 03 Aug 1411:35 AMIndia's biggest realty firm DLF is expecting Rs 200 crore rental income per year from its large luxury shopping mall in Noida to be launched early next year.
- 02 Aug 1402:35 AMDLF had a weak June quarter, with revenues coming below estimates of Rs 2,000 crore at Rs 1,724 crore, down 25 per cent year-on-year (y-o-y).12:48 AMDLF, the country’s largest property developer, is looking to bring some office assets under real estate investment trusts (Reits), an official said on Friday, in an analyst conference call.
- 01 Aug 1402:22 PMRealty giant DLF's net debt has increased by Rs 538 crore during the quarter ended June to Rs 19,064 crore due to capital expenditure and operational cost.01:18 PMDLF recovered smartly at the bourses on Friday after a knee-jerk reaction to its June quarter results announced a day earlier.12:15 AMDLF, India's largest real estate player has reported 29 per cent decline in consolidated net profit to Rs 127.8 crore for the quarter ended June due to lower sales in the quarter.
- 17 Jul 1403:02 PMA real-estate developer has been asked by a consumer forum here to pay Rs one lakh compensation and return the booking amount of Rs five lakh to a buyer, who had applied for a flat in its Gurgaon-based project in 2008, following its failure to complete