- 08 Jul 1406:34 PMInvestors are look for multi-baggers, stocks that give super-normal returns in a short span of time. With benchamarks running up 23% over the last six months, it would be tough to look for multi-baggers.
- 28 May 1409:21 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up over 3% at Rs 516 after hitting a 52-week high of Rs 519.10 in early trades on the BSE after the company reported robust fourth quarter earnings.
- 27 May 1404:42 PMForging giant Bharat Forge's (BFL) net profit more than doubled at Rs 119 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 as compared to Rs 50.1 crore similar period last year.
- 09 May 1410:02 AMBharat Forge is trading higher by 3% at Rs 428 after the company said that its German subsidiary, Bharat Forge Aluminumtechnik GmbH & Co KG (BFAT) has won a multiyear contract worth EUR 250 million from a German OEM to supply suspension components.
- 01 Apr 1402:12 PMLife Insurance Corporation of India has sold over 2% stake it held in Bharat Forge reducing its current holding in the company to 3.15%.
- 11 Feb 1410:44 AMShares of Bharat Forge were up 5% at Rs 365 as the company after market hours on Monday announced plans to merge two of its subsidiaries.
- 05 Feb 1411:29 AMDriven by a strong show on the exports front, Bharat Forge posted revenue growth of 23.7% year on year to Rs 832 crore.
- 04 Feb 1401:59 PMStrong growth in overseas markets and divestment of its stake in China joint venture saw a positive jump in Bharat Forge’s third quarter profit numbers.
- 13 Jan 1410:43 AMBharat Forge has surged 5% to Rs 349, also its 52-week high on the BSE, after the company said its indirect subsidiary in Hong Kong has shed its 51.85% stake in its Chinese joint venture FAW Bharat Forge (Changchun) Company Ltd in favour of its joint
- 25 Oct 1306:06 PMForging giant Bharat Forge Ltd's has recorded a drop of 6.3% in its net profit at Rs 964 crore as compare to Rs 1028 crore last year. The company has also witnessed a decline of 2.6% in revenue at Rs 8451 crore as compare to Rs 8,676 crore last year.03:08 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 102.78 crore for the same period of previous fiscal, Bharat Forge said in a filing to the BSE.
- 01 Oct 1309:49 AMThe stalemate continues in US as for the second time in recent hours, the Senate has rejected a House Republican effort to derail Obama’s healthcare plan; this in turn is linked to a spending bill that would avert a government shutdown.
- 13 Aug 1308:47 AMBharat Forge Ltd (BFL)’s revenues were ahead of our estimate. While the demand in the domestic market remained subdued, the export markets showed some recovery after the end of inventory correction by customers.
- 09 Aug 1312:55 AMDespite the global slowdown, forging major Bharat Forge Ltd (BFL) is investing significantly in creating new capacities for non-automotive sector across globe for new business development. The results are gradually becoming evident for BFL.
- 08 Aug 1304:22 PMAuto components maker Bharat Forge today reported a 13.88% decline in its stand alone net profit at Rs 90.60 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013, due to slowdown in the automotive market.12:04 PMBharat Forge (BHFC) reported strong results for 1QFY2014 beating consensus as well as our estimates by a wide margin.
- 12 Jun 1301:53 AMThe India-Japan Business Leader's Forum (IJBLF) was held last month in Tokyo and was streamlined by the CII, which is the secretariat for the forum appointed by the Government of India.
- 29 May 1302:50 PMBharat Forge’s (BFL) top-line de-grew by 31% YoY (flat QoQ) to Rs6.7bn (PLe: Rs7.1bn). Domestic revenues declined by 29% YoY to Rs3.9bn, whereas exports declined by 32% YoY to Rs3.1bn.
- 07 Feb 1311:16 AMBharat Forge has entered into a joint venture agreement with Elbit Systems Ltd, an Israeli company, for joint manufacture of artillery, mortars and advanced guns.
- 01 Nov 1212:36 AMSluggish demand in its key export markets, as well as slowdown in the domestic business led Bharat Forge to turn in below-par September quarter numbers.
Posted 13 Jun 11 | replies (0 new)