- 22 Oct 1310:35 AMSintex Industries has soared 13% to Rs 36.45, extending its past three days rally on BSE, after reporting a better-than-expected earnings for the quarter ended September 2013 (Q2).
- 17 Oct 1310:56 AMMarkets traded absolutely flat in the morning session trades this Thursday as gains in metal and mining stocks were partially offset by losses seen in banks and IT indices on back of profit-booking.
- 19 Jul 1301:57 AMHaving received the Board's nod for exploration of the possibility of setting up a new spinning unit, Kalol-based Sintex Industries Limited is mulling a 320,000 spindle project at a project cost of Rs 1,700 crore.
- 15 Jul 1307:22 AMSintex Industries (Sintex)’ reported a decent performance for Q1FY2014. The company reported a top line of Rs1,128.1 crore, which is a year-on-year (Y-o-Y) increase of 4.4%.
- 12 Jul 1304:02 PMMarkets ended on a positive note with 50-share Nifty surging above the key resistance level of 6,000 this Friday after Infosys, the company with fifth-highest weightage on the Sensex defied analysts’ estimates and posted steady dollar revenue growth02:49 PMSintex Industries dipped 6% to Rs 39.35 after the company reported 10% year-on-year (yoy) drop in consolidated operating profit at Rs 161 crore for the quarter ended June 2013 due to higher depreciation and interest cost.
- 08 May 1309:21 AMQ4FY2013 earnings below estimate: In Q3FY2013, Jaiprakash Associates (JP Associates) posted a net profit of Rs123.5 crore (a decline of 56.5% year on year (YoY), which was below our estimate of Rs131 crore.
- 10 Jan 1306:26 PMSintex Industries’ businesses gained further strength in December 2012 quarter (Q3) as it reported five quarter high revenue growth of 23% led by a rebound in international custom moulding and monolithic businesses, which saw a jump of 27.5% and 40%
- 09 Jan 1312:04 AMSintex Industries Ltd (SIL) has drawn flak from broking house Nirmal Bang Securities, which has questioned the company’s corporate governance practices, following a report that said the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) had seized an
- 06 Dec 1212:11 AMDebt-ridden Sintex has initiated restructuring of its loans, which should help strengthen its balance sheet and revive its business fortunes.
- 19 Nov 1210:23 AMMeanwhile, the board has decided to close the said issue for an aggregate amount of $140 million, with a fixed rate of exchange of Rs 54.959 equal to $ 1.00 (as on November 15, 2012).
- 16 Oct 1212:04 AMEven as Sintex Industries posted another set of weak financial performance in the September quarter with consolidated margins dropping 200 basis points year-on-year, its stock has gained nearly four per cent led by improved business outlook and proposed
- 15 Oct 1203:16 PMEven as Sintex Industries posted another set of weak financial performance in September 2012 quarter with consolidated margins dropping over 200 basis points year-on-year, its stock has gained nearly 4% led by improved business outlook and proposed
- 11 Oct 1203:04 PMSintex Industries has moved higher by 6% to Rs 74.25 after reporting 86% year on year (y-o-y) growth in net profit at Rs Rs 72.35 crore for the quarter ended September 2012, due to lower foreign exchange loss.
- 08 Oct 1212:19 AMLeading plastics goods player Sintex Industries is eying single digit growth in revenues in the current financial year over last fiscal.
- 06 Oct 1203:57 PMLeading plastics goods player Sintex Industries is eying single digit growth in revenues in the current financial over the last fiscal.
- 18 Sep 1212:47 PMSintex Industries is trading higher by 3% at Rs 64.05, extending its previous day’s 6% rally on getting shareholders approval for fund raising up to Rs 1,800 crore.
- 20 Jun 1210:26 AMSintex Industries is trading higher by 5% at Rs 60.80, extending its previous day gain of around 1%, after the company said that, the public sector insurance giant Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has acquired shares worth of Rs 6 crore through
- 11 May 1202:36 PMTextiles and plastics firm Sintex Industries today said its consolidated net profit declined by 46.84% to Rs 88.42 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2012, due to reduction in demand in both domestic as well as international markets.11:00 AMSintex Industries is trading lower by 3% at Rs 59, after reporting 46% year-on-year (y-o-y) fall in its consolidated net profit at Rs 91 crore for the fourth quarter of FY12. Total income too, declined 31% at Rs 1,015 crore on y-o-y basis, the plastic