- 22 Jul 1406:02 PMLeading diagnostic laboratories player Thyrocare Technologies today said it is coming out with an IPO in February 2015 to allow its private equity fund an exit route.
- 13 Jul 1411:30 AMIn signs of revival in IPO space, apparel major Monte Carlo has filed its draft offer document with Sebi, becoming the second firm announcing plans to hit the primary market after the new government came to power.
- 08 Jul 1402:08 PMMarket regulator Sebi has sought clarifications from Adlabs Entertainment regarding the company's proposed initial public offer (IPO).
- 06 Jul 1412:40 PMOptimistic about the next wave of growth in wind power, the $2 billion Inox Group is looking at the capital market for Inox Wind Ltd to raise around Rs 1,000 crore by this fiscal.
- 04 Jul 1412:39 AMDirect-to-home service provider Videocon d2h may go ahead with its proposed public float plan this financial year, according to a top company official.
- 02 Jul 1407:27 AMGreen shoots have begun to appear in the primary market with filing of the first draft offer document with Sebi -- since the new government took charge at the Centre -- and many others are expected to follow suit in the coming weeks, analysts say.12:58 AMRiding on a rally in real estate stocks and an improvement in investor sentiment, Lavasa Corporation is planning to raise Rs 750 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
- 10 Jun 1412:48 PMEuronext said on Tuesday it aims to raise between 880 million euros and 1.158 billion euros in an initial public offering which would value the European financial markets operator at up to 1.75 billion euros ($2.38 billion).02:31 AMEurope's Initial Public Offering (IPO) boom is being let down by Britain. The regional bonanza of initial public offerings has delivered good returns for shareholders this year.
- 08 Jun 1412:17 AMMarket participants, who met Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in Mumbai on Saturday, sought tax sops on equities investment and steps to revive the primary market.
- 05 Jun 1405:26 PMTarini International Ltd announced here today that it plans a public issue of 39.78 lakh equity shares of Rs 10 each, at a price of Rs 41 per share, aggregating to Rs 16.30 crore.
- 28 May 1412:12 AMCafe Coffee Day, India's biggest coffee chain, has started interviewing investment banks for a possible initial public offering in Mumbai next year, sources said.
- 27 May 1412:33 AMThrissur-based Catholic Syrian Bank is gearing up to shed its leisurely, localised and old-generation profile, to catch up with peers ahead of its maiden public offering, scheduled by the end of the year.
- 26 May 1407:40 PMRajkot-based snacks maker Balaji Wafers Private Limited is now preparing to come out with an initial public offering (IPO) to raise fund for its future expansions.
- 23 May 1405:36 PMQuick HealSecurity software maker Quick Heal Technologies today said it has plans to go for AN initial public offering (IPO) next fiscal to fund its expansion into new markets and products."We are planning for IPO....12:10 AMAn investor fills an IPO formTwo older generation unlisted private sector banks, Catholic Syrian and RBL (the latter earlier known as Ratnakar Bank) are set to go for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) this year.
- 06 May 1412:32 AMThe dry spell may soon be over for India's initial public offerings (IPO). Proceeds from new listings were at the lowest level in more than a decade last year.
- 28 Apr 1407:06 PMGMR Energy Limited, subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited, has decided to withdraw a proposed initial public offer (IPO) after a month of filing draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with securities market regulator SEBI.
- 25 Apr 1412:58 AMAt least Rs 4,000 crore worth of leveraged bets by high net worth individuals (HNI) and companies are riding on the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of amusement park operator, Wonderla Holidays.
- 24 Apr 1406:50 PMMan power issues and other operational difficulties is penetration of the primary markets beyond the top cities.