- 11 Mar 1404:50 AMIn the past two days, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has made a smart up-move, after being battered since mid-January.02:36 AMIn six months, India’s largest engineering and construction company, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), has come a long way.02:20 AMLupin after hitting an all time high of Rs 1,003 on 3rd March though may have corrected however looking at strong prospects the correction is a good opportunity for investors.
- 10 Mar 1411:06 AMThe benchmark indices have been riding on hope all through last week. But then that was almost a given as markets rally before every election. The BSE 100 has risen by 12% on an average in the three months preceding every election.05:33 AMA mother takes her daughter to the dentist, clutching an apple in her hands. The apple, half-eaten, has blood stains on it, which the dentist says is because of bleeding gums.12:58 AMChina is growing at a faster pace than India and scores on key macroeconomic ratios. But India Inc beats its Chinese counterpart hands down in key financial ratios.12:50 AMThe instant noodles aisle in a supermarket still has Nestle Maggi's yellow as the dominant colour. But a closer look might reveal some of the yellow packs to be another brand's, most likely than not, ITC's Sunfeast Yippiee.12:16 AMIndian companies export about $14 billion worth pharmaceuticals every year and a majority of this are US-bound.12:04 AMSocial media will continue to grow as a favoured platform for targeted advertising as its adoption surges, driven by increasing mobile usage and higher penetration of smartphones and a young population, says a Deloitte report, Technology, Media &
- 08 Mar 1403:58 PMOn March 4, 2014, when Roy was arrested and produced before the Supreme Court, the group offered to produce a bank guarantee of Rs 22,500 crore in full settlement.12:50 AMThe question in Maruti's relationship with its parent company, Suzuki, is whether the Japanese company intends to treat its minority Indian shareholders fairly.12:36 AMThe earnings outlook for United Spirits has got clouded by stagnant volumes and price cuts but it continues to find favour from foreign investors for a variety of reasons.
- 07 Mar 1403:28 PMPune-based auto maker, Bajaj Auto Limited, is expecting its newly-launched Discover 125 to help double its motorcycle sales in the mileage segment (100-cc to 125-cc), said K Srinivas, president (motorcycle business).04:36 AMThe CNX Nifty has gained 180 points over the past three trading sessions and a quarter of this gain has been driven by ICICI Bank.04:31 AMDelhi-based City gas distributor, Indraprastha Gas (IGL) scrip has underperformed S&P BSE Oil and Gas index over the past year as it witnessed uncertainty regarding on-going case with Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) and also weaker12:29 AMIts features make it one of the best-performing tablets. It is specially meant for gamers. The 2012 version comes with a seven-inch touch screen with resolution of 1,280x720 pixels.
- 06 Mar 1410:46 PMShares of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) fell 4.75 per cent to hit a monthly low of Rs 1,582.80 on Friday last week, when analysts and investors rejected the clarification it issued on the reasons for accepting parent Suzuki Motor Company’s (SMC)03:31 PMThe Bharti Infratel stock spurted over 20% in the last one month on better prospects post recent auctions, operationalising its agreement with Reliance Jio and a good December quarter performance.11:06 AMWhen BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi spoke to a trader association in Delhi, he batted for e-commerce.05:36 AMIndian steelmakers tend to catch a cold if China or Europe so much as sneeze. The outlook for Indian producers, especially Tata Steel, appears to be clouded.