- 26 May 1312:48 AMState-run Oil India posted a 72 per cent increase in net profit for the fourth quarter of this fiscal at Rs 764.55 crore against Rs 444.81 crore reported in the year-ago period.
- 25 May 1303:47 AMThe company had reported net profit of Rs 53.03 crore during the January-March quarter of 2011-12 fiscal.01:51 AMIt had posted net profit of Rs 100.32 crore for the January-March quarter of 2011-12 fiscal. It had posted net loss of Rs 189 crore in the previous quarter (Q3) of 2012-13 fiscal.12:52 AMCompensation of Rs 293 crore from Boeing for delays in the delivery of the Boeing 787 and profit from the sale and leaseback of London Heathrow airport slots helped Jet Airways restrict its loss to Rs 743 crore for the quarter ended March.12:49 AMIndia’s second-largest budget carrier, SpiceJet, narrowed its net loss to Rs 186 crore for the fourth quarter ended March, compared with Rs 249 crore registered in the corresponding period of the previous financial year.12:48 AMBritannia Industries reported a 49 per cent increase in net profit to Rs 92 crore for the fourth quarter ended March, compared to the year-ago period. Revenue grew 12 per cent to Rs 1,637 crore.
- 24 May 1305:40 PMJet Airways today reported a net loss of Rs 495.53 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2013 compared to loss of Rs 298.12 crore in the same period year-ago.04:51 PMMangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) today reported a net loss of Rs 61.90 crore in the March quarter on the back of sharp drop in refining margins.04:05 PMThe company, in which world's largest steel maker ArcelorMittal holds 29.05% stake, had reported a net profit of Rs 40 crore in the same quarter of 2011-12. It, however, did not publish consolidated results for the quarter.03:52 PMThe Mumbai-headquartered firm had posted a net profit of Rs 30.41 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing.12:44 AMHindustan Copper today reported 37% rise in net profit at Rs 188 crore for the quarter ended March 31, despite decline in total income.12:41 AMJSW Steel has reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 296 crore for the quarter ended March, against Rs 770 crore in the corresponding period last year, a fall of 62 per cent.12:40 AMBharat Heavy Electricals Ltd's net profit fell six per cent fall for the year ended March, compared to the previous year, owing to increased financing costs and delayed payments pulling down interest earnings.12:38 AMBharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL), the country’s largest power equipment manufacturer, posted a 6% decline in net profit for the financial year ended March owing to increased financing cost, delayed payments pulling down interest earnings and12:30 AMLenovo Group Ltd, the world's second-biggest maker of personal computers, reported a 90 per cent gain in fourth-quarter profit after increasing its market share and boosting smartphone sales.
- 23 May 1304:43 PMNIIT Limited saw a 76% drop in its consolidated net profit for the financial year ended March 31, 2013 and posted PAT of Rs 26.25 crores.10:06 AMLenovo Group Ltd's bold acquisitions in its flagship PC business, a foray into mobile gadgets, and a relatively light debt load are setting it apart from PC rivals as industry shipments take their steepest fall in decades.12:50 AMLarsen & Toubro (L&T), the multinational conglomerate which is also the country’s largest engineering and construction company, says profit in the March quarter fell seven per cent, due to a sharp rise in interest cost.12:25 AMMax Life Insurance has reported a net profit of Rs 808 crore for 2012-13. The profit before tax was Rs 860 crore, a rise of 17 per cent as compared to FY12.The company said the rise was a result of continued revenue growth, coupled with better
- 22 May 1305:08 PMThe company had earned profit before tax of Rs 733 crore in the previous fiscal.