- 25 Aug 1404:18 PMSistema Shyam Teleservices, which operates under MTS brand, on Monday, reported its loss narrowed down at Rs 402.5 crore for the second quarter (April-June) backed by cost optimisation and operational efficiencies.
- 22 Aug 1407:06 PMNational Housing Bank (NHB) today said its net profit in 2013-14 increased by 8% to Rs 487 crore.
- 21 Aug 1412:26 PMReliance General Insurance has seen its profits more than double to Rs 24.3 crore in the first quarter of 2014-15, as the total number of policies sold during the period crossed the one-million mark.
- 20 Aug 1407:16 PMMalaysia-based AirAsia today announced a sixfold increase in second-quarter net profit as Asia's budget travel leader increased revenue despite what it called a "challenging" aviation environment.
- 19 Aug 1402:24 PMGlobal mining giant BHP Billiton posted a 23.2% jump in annual net profit to $13.83 billion Tuesday, as spending cuts and productivity gains offset weaker commodity prices.
- 15 Aug 1412:20 AMReliance Communications (RCom), on Thursday, reported a 21.4 per cent increase in net profit during the quarter ended June at Rs 132 crore, backed by higher voice call rates.12:15 AMA big debt overhang continues to hurt GMR Infrastructure, which posted an 82 per cent rise in net loss to Rs 593 crore for the first quarter of 2014-15 as compared to the corresponding quarter of 2013-14.GMR has been hit by higher interest charge, delays12:14 AMUnited Bank of India (UBI) on Thursday said its net profit for the quarter ended June 30, 2014, increased by 47.3 per cent from a year earlier to Rs 65.9 crore as it pared provisions on the back of improving asset quality.12:13 AMAditya Birla Group company Hindalco on Thursday announced a 37 per cent rise in revenue for the quarter ended June at Rs 7,996 crore, compared with Rs 5,838 crore in the corresponding period last year.12:10 AMState-owned Power Finance Corporation today reported nearly 21% jump in its net profit at Rs 1,448.26 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 mainly due to increase in income from operations.
- 14 Aug 1408:05 PMNational Aluminium Company (Nalco) has recorded 58 per cent jump in its net profit for the quarter ended June 30 at Rs 271 crore.07:37 PMNiko Resources, has reported a 5% drop in loss at $55 million (Rs 335 crore) during the quarter ended June 2014 against $59 million (Rs 354 crore) during the corresponding previous quarter.07:04 PMKishore Biyani-led Future Retail posted a net profit of Rs 66.48 crore net profit for the quarter ending June 30, 2014 as compared to a loss of Rs 14 crore it posted in the corresponding quarter of previous financial year.06:24 PMDrug major Cipla today reported a 39.30% dip in its consolidated net profit at Rs 294.58 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2104 mainly on account of an increase in expenses.06:20 PMThe company had posted a net profit of Rs 134.77 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Cox & Kings said in a filing to BSE.06:12 PMThe Mumbai-based Cipla Ltd has posted a net profit of Rs 294.5 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2014 as compared to Rs 485.3 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, a decline of 40%.05:34 PMFinancial sector conglomerate Reliance Capital today reported an increase of 23% in its first quarter net profit at Rs 164 crore, helped by growth in general insurance and asset management businesses.05:24 PMTriveni Engineering and Industries today reported narrowing of consolidated net loss at Rs 5.9 crore for the quarter ended June 30 on the back of higher income.05:20 PMLenovo Group, the world's biggest personal computer maker, today said its net profit for the second quarter rose 23% to $214 million, beating market estimates on strong growth in sales of smartphones and other mobile devices.04:24 PMAgro-chemical firm Insecticides India Ltd today reported 23% increase in net profit at Rs 17.4 crore for the quarter ended June on higher sales.