- 09 Dec 1312:23 AMWith the general elections barely six months away, the outcome of the legislative Assembly polls indicates the baton could pass to a Narendra Modi-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) at the Centre.
- 06 Dec 1312:08 PMLancelot D'Cunha, CEO, ITI Wealth Management spoke to Tulemino Antao on the market trends, sectoral outlook and the broader market.08:56 AMCNX Nifty gapped up ahead of the final election results on the outcome of the Exit Polls data on Thursday and the index has successfully sustained the gap.05:30 AMSupport at 6,210. Resistance at 6,320. Use those points as supports and resistances. Breakouts or breakdowns could go till 6,175 or 6,375. A bullspread of long 6,400c (75) and short 6,500c (43) could gain 10-15 if the index hits 6,350-plus.
- 05 Dec 1308:40 AMNifty (6160) Nifty corrected till 6149 and now holding 6139 is very important for the rally and if 2levels 6205 & 6230 is crossed then 6311 & 6357 is on cards by next week.12:30 AMThe high premium of 50-plus on futures relative to spot could decline to 35-plus.
- 04 Dec 1309:05 AMPVK Mohan, Head Equities, Principal Mutual Funds spoke to Manu Kaushik about the recovery in economy and its various sectors. He also shares his view on the rupee and the mess in sugar space in UP.09:00 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts, best trading strategy would be buy on dips.08:57 AMIndian markets opened marginally under pressure amid volatility in the morning traded and profit booking witnessed in Financials, Auto and Consumer durable stocks.12:05 AMThe index is still testing resistance in the 6,225-6,250 zone. Stop-loss short positions at 6,300. Stop-loss long positions at 6,175. Breakouts or breakdowns could hit 6,365 or 6,125, respectively.
- 03 Dec 1312:04 PMThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Monday released the current account deficit (CAD) figures for the July-September quarter a month ahead of the usual December-end schedule.09:03 AMCNX NIFTY (6218) : Nifty has been making higher highs and higher lows for the past 4 consecutive trading days from its recent rally from 6030-6228 .09:00 AMShriram Pitre, senior vice president and head of commodity and currency research at Anand Rathi talks to Puneet Wadhwa on the road ahead for key commodities.08:21 AMIndian markets kick started the week on higher note and continued their upward momentum since Monday morning on better than expected GDP data and strong global cues.08:19 AMNear Term: Positive breakout on charts along with four days of sharp rally.08:17 AMNifty (6217) Nifty has made higher high and higher low in last 3days; rally from 6030-6228 in 4days faces very important 6235 resistance if crossed then 6311-6357 failing to cross 6235 then profit booking possible.12:42 AMThe market eased upwards on Monday. It is still technically range-bound but it has started testing the upper end of the trading zone. If the Nifty pulls above resistance at 6,225-6,250, it could make a breakout till new all-time highs.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 11,450 and go short.
- 02 Dec 1310:46 PMRecently, several close-ended equity schemes have been launched. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund came up with its close-ended value series which mopped up close to Rs 650 crore.03:03 PMIn a conversation, Sampath Reddy, Chief Investment Officer, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company talks to Vishal Chhabria on what is driving the recent rally in markets, why retail participation is missing, why Q2 earnings were slightly better and the