- 24 Jul 1408:36 AMDomestic markets continued their positive momentum on Wednesday also as both the benchmark indices opened positive and got success to register all time high. Moreover, benchmark indices closed at record high, led by Technology which gained over 2%.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,850. Stop long positions at 7,725. Big moves could go till 7,675 or 7,900. A long 7,900c (14) and long 7,700p (23) could gain 15-20 on a big move in any direction.
- 23 Jul 1403:49 PMManishi Raychaudhuri, Asia Pacific Equity Strategist, BNP Paribas shares his views with Ujjval Jauhari on post budget mood of foreign investors, their concerns, expected fund flows, economy and sectoral performances.08:57 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts whereas resistance expected is around 8040. Best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.12:30 AMKeep a stop at Rs 552 and short.
- 22 Jul 1405:28 PMSingapore Exchange, or the SGX, connects investors in search of Asian growth to corporate issuers in search of global capital. Indian issuers have raised (cumulative) $60 billion in bonds on SGX, making India the third-largest issuer of SGX-listed bonds.05:43 AMThe post-Budget correction seems to have ended, at least for the moment. Support held at the level of Nifty 7,425 and the market has made a recovery. We'll have to wait and watch for signals that help us to decode the intermediate trend.02:50 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,755. Stop long positions at 7,625. Big moves could go till 7,800 or 7,575. A long 7,600p (36) and short 7,500p (19) could gain 15-20 if 7,600 is hit.
- 21 Jul 1408:54 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (7730 - 7420) trade above / below would add trigger in the direction.08:51 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It has achieved my short term targets levels in the range of 7360-7400 levels in nifty as expected last week.
- 18 Jul 1408:58 AMIt was a dull session for the markets as both the benchmark indices traded in narrow range but maintained the positive bias throughout the day.08:55 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade in a range (7731 - 7420) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:49 AMInfrastructure financier IDFC’s stock hit a 52-week high on Wednesday, after the Reserve Bank of India eased lending rules for long-term bonds which banks can issue to fund infrastructure and affordable housing.12:22 AMKeep a stop at 15,225 and go long.
- 17 Jul 14
- 16 Jul 1408:44 AMIt was a volatile session for the markets as both the benchmark indices opened on the positive note as benchmark nifty tested 7500 levels in the morning trade.08:37 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (587 - 555) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 14,875 and go long.
- 15 Jul 1412:24 PMThe markets seem to be taking a breather after a bout of exuberance which lifted the benchmark indices to fresh record.