- 22 Aug 1408:32 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade range bound on charts (7922 - 7850) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:28 AMOn Thursday, the domestic markets opened on the positive note and continued to trade with marginal gains amid volatility. Moreover, the benchmark nifty traded above 7900 levels, supported by bank, capital goods and oil&gas indices.
- 21 Aug 1404:17 PMMarkets have taken a breather after posting stupendous gains in last few trading session with Indices hitting all time high.03:19 PMIndependent market analyst, AK Prabhakar is bullish on markets as he is of the opinion that India is best placed in emerging market due to stable government and reform process kicking in.08:27 AMNear Term: Stiff resistance on charts is expected above 7920.00 traders watch this level closely...08:17 AMDomestic markets opened on the positive note and consolidated between negative and positive zone after six- day of rally.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 7,935. Stop long positions at 7,825. Big moves could go till 7,775 or 8,000. A strangle of long 8,000c (15) and long 7,800p (24) could double in value on a big swing.12:18 AMA strangle of long 8,000c (16) and long 7,800p (16) could double in value on a big swing.
- 20 Aug 1404:33 PMThe new debt tax regulation announced in the Union Budget is an opportunity for the mutual fund industry to focus on offering more medium-term to long-term investment options, believes Suresh Soni, managing director of Deutsche Mutual Fund.08:11 AMDomestic market continued to extend the ongoing rally on Tuesday; both the benchmark indices opened on the positive note following the strong closing in the global markets.12:30 AMStop short positions at 7,955. Stop long positions at 7,845. Big moves could go till 8,025 or 7,775. A long 7,800p (22) and long 8,000c (24) could gain 15-20 if the index has a big swing.
- 19 Aug 1409:34 AMIt is still early days for the newly elected government in India but the Prime Minister seems to have hit the ground running given the reforms and policies announced post May-end.09:08 AMNear Term: Trend is up whereas next resistance on charts is expected around 364.00 Best trading strategy would be buy on dips.08:42 AMAfter a long weekend, the domestic markets started the week on higher note and got succeed to hit record high.02:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 7,925. Stop long positions at 7,800. Big moves could go till 8,000 or 7,750. A strangle of long 8,000c (15) and a long 7,700p (14) could double in value on a big swing. (All futures prices) .
- 18 Aug 1403:15 PMWith the earnings season coming to an end and markets picking up pace, Akshata Deshmukh, Head of Equities, Networth Capital shares her views with Tulemino Antao on the markets, first quarter earnings, RBI and sectoral outlook.10:02 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It closed marginally away from its all time high levels of 7840.95 levels on nifty & 26300.17 levels on sensex.07:39 AMDomestic market continued its ongoing momentum on Thursday also, as both the benchmark indices opened positive following the strong global cues. Moreover, market extended its gains in the afternoon trade and closed higher for the fifth consecutive day.12:14 AMS K Roy, chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India, the country's largest in the segment, tells M Saraswathy & Manojit Saha about new products and the thinking behind its investment outlook.
- 14 Aug 1412:35 AMKeep a stop at 15,025 and short.