- 03 Sep 1408:25 AMDomestic markets, both the Sensex and the Nifty managed to hit fresh record highs almost on a daily basis, supported by strong global liquidity and robust macro numbers. Yesterday, Sensex hit 27,000 marking eighth straight day of gains.08:02 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts whereas target expected is 8110 best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.01:52 AMKeep a stop at 16,125 and go long.
- 02 Sep 1405:00 PMThe market will continue with its upward journey as the economic indicators are turning positive says Motilal Oswal chairman of the eponymous financial services firm.08:04 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 2-Sep-14 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 8027.70 Near Term: Trend is bullish on charts whereas best trading strategy still remains the same "Buy on08:02 AMMarkets have been hitting fresh record highs backed by foreign fund inflows and upbeat Q1 GDP data.07:58 AMThe domestic markets opened positive and registered all time high following the strong closing from the global markets.04:44 AMThe market indices burst through to new highs, on the basis of strong first quarter (Q1), 2014-15, gross domestic product (GDP) performance and successful visit to Japan by the PM.04:41 AMKeep a stop at 16,100 and go long.02:48 AMSince the Lok Sabha elections this year, about $9 billion has been raised through the equity fund-raising route.
- 01 Sep 1407:59 AMOnce again, domestic markets saw a positive opening, but traded with volatility between negative and positive zone, ahead of GDP data which is 5.7 percent in the first quarter of FY15, the highest in nine quarters, against a growth of 4.6 percent in Q4 of07:51 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It traded in very thin range throughout the expiry week. It made a high of 7968.25 levels. It closed nearer to higher end of the range at the end of week.
- 28 Aug 1408:29 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (7968 - 7855) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:21 AMAfter two day of consolidation, the domestic markets saw a gap up opening with benchmark Nifty traded to 7950 levels, following the strong global cues.12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,000. Stop long positions at 7,870. Big moves could go till 8,050 or 7,800 but range trading between 7,875 and 7,975 is most likely.
- 27 Aug 1408:05 AMNear Term: Index trading in a narrow range (7968 - 7855) trade and close above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:01 AMOn Tuesday, domestic markets witnessed about of volatility and managed to close flat, ahead of the expiry of derivatives on Thursday and gross domestic product data due on Friday.12:30 AMStop short positions at 7,965. Stop long positions at 7,845. Big moves could go 7,800, or 8,025. A long 7,900p (23) and short 7,800p (3) could double on a dip below 7,850 and the trend looks bearish.
- 26 Aug 1411:22 AMStock market investors have been a happy lot. The S&P 500 at the global level and the S&P BSE Sensex back home have been gaining ground and hitting new highs in the recent months.08:54 AMNear Term: Strong support on charts could be expected between 7850.00 & 7820.00 traders watch this level closely.