- 31 Jul 1402:28 AMKeep a stop at 15,525 and short.
- 30 Jul 1412:20 PMCalendar year 2014 has been a good year thus far for most global equity markets. Investors are betting on an economic recovery in the developed markets.08:56 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts whereas support / stoploss would be close below 7590.00, best trading strategy for traders still would be buy on dips.
- 29 Jul 1412:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 7810. Stop long positions at 7,675. Big moves could hit 7,850 or 7,625. A big move is likely due to Eid holiday before settlement. A long 7,700p (13) and long 7,800c (10) could double on a big move.
- 25 Jul 1408:50 AMDomestic markets continued their ongoing momentum as both the benchmark indices hit the record high and close above 7800 levels. Moreover, markets got strength in the last hour of trade on account of buying witnessed in Metal, technology, FMCG stocks.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,900. Stop long positions at 7,750. Big moves could go till 7,925 or 7,700. A long 7,900c (20) and long 7,700p (11) could gain 15-20 on a big move in any direction.
- 24 Jul 1408:36 AMDomestic markets continued their positive momentum on Wednesday also as both the benchmark indices opened positive and got success to register all time high. Moreover, benchmark indices closed at record high, led by Technology which gained over 2%.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,850. Stop long positions at 7,725. Big moves could go till 7,675 or 7,900. A long 7,900c (14) and long 7,700p (23) could gain 15-20 on a big move in any direction.
- 23 Jul 1403:49 PMManishi Raychaudhuri, Asia Pacific Equity Strategist, BNP Paribas shares his views with Ujjval Jauhari on post budget mood of foreign investors, their concerns, expected fund flows, economy and sectoral performances.08:57 AMNear Term: Trend is up on charts whereas resistance expected is around 8040. Best trading strategy for traders would be buy on dips.12:30 AMKeep a stop at Rs 552 and short.
- 22 Jul 1405:28 PMSingapore Exchange, or the SGX, connects investors in search of Asian growth to corporate issuers in search of global capital. Indian issuers have raised (cumulative) $60 billion in bonds on SGX, making India the third-largest issuer of SGX-listed bonds.05:43 AMThe post-Budget correction seems to have ended, at least for the moment. Support held at the level of Nifty 7,425 and the market has made a recovery. We'll have to wait and watch for signals that help us to decode the intermediate trend.02:50 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,755. Stop long positions at 7,625. Big moves could go till 7,800 or 7,575. A long 7,600p (36) and short 7,500p (19) could gain 15-20 if 7,600 is hit.
- 21 Jul 1408:54 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (7730 - 7420) trade above / below would add trigger in the direction.08:51 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It has achieved my short term targets levels in the range of 7360-7400 levels in nifty as expected last week.
- 18 Jul 1408:58 AMIt was a dull session for the markets as both the benchmark indices traded in narrow range but maintained the positive bias throughout the day.08:55 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade in a range (7731 - 7420) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:49 AMInfrastructure financier IDFC’s stock hit a 52-week high on Wednesday, after the Reserve Bank of India eased lending rules for long-term bonds which banks can issue to fund infrastructure and affordable housing.12:22 AMKeep a stop at 15,225 and go long.