- 11 Mar 1408:45 AMNIFTY (6537) : NIFTY sustained its gap up levels (6406.60-6413.55) & (6336.25-6336.70) and also carried on the strong momentum by making a higher high and a higher low on daily charts on Monday and closed at a record high level at 6537. The new all08:14 AMAfter a stellar performance last week, the domestic markets opened on a weak note but picked up sharply and were consolidates in narrow range as the benchmark nifty holds above 6500 levels throughout the day.08:12 AMNear Term: Profit booking would get attracted if index could not cross 6550, traders watch this level closely.12:21 AMStop-loss shorts at 6,625. Stop-loss long positions at 6,490. Breakouts or breakdowns could go till 6,450 or 6,650. A strangle of long 6,400p(34) and long 6,700c (33) could gain 15-20 if the market swings more than 75 points.
- 10 Mar 1412:04 PMGOLD: Gold prices are expected to trade sideways from 29900 to 30350. Traders are recommended to trade within the range maintaining strict stop loss.11:48 AMArvind March Futs (SELL, below Rs155, Target Rs147, SL Rs159): Arvind on the daily chart has seen sharp run up in last couple of months and currently prices are hovering near the resistance zone Rs158. The daily RSI entered into over bought position and10:12 AMNifty has given a breakout above 6400 level and made its all-time high level today. Volumes have been quite supportive and we expect the index to reach 6700-6800 level pre-elections.08:50 AMNIFTY (6527): NIFTY gapped up (6406.60-6413.55) for the second time in succession with enormous buying volumes after it gapped up on Thursday (6336.25-6336.70), thereby carrying on the strong momentum by making a higher high and a higher low on08:33 AMNear & Short Term: Index has given a breakout which means start of a new bull run is expected. Markets would rally further whereas in near term resistance is around 6626 & 6650. Best trading strategy still remains the same "buy on dips".
- 07 Mar 1412:39 PMNICKEL: Nickel prices have witnessed profit and buying interest was observed from lower end.08:44 AMNIFTY (6401): NIFTY gapped up (6336.25-6336.70) thereby carrying on the strong momentum by making a higher high and a higher low on daily charts on Thursday and closed at its highest level ever on a closing basis.08:31 AMEquity benchmark extended the ongoing upmove on Thursday following the mixed global cues.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 6,485. Stop-loss long positions at 6,365. The trend looks bullish. Breakouts or breakdowns beyond the stops could go till 6,525 or 6,325. A bullspread of long 6,500c (42) and short 6,600c (16) could double if 6,500 is hit.
- 06 Mar 1411:26 AMWith poll bugle being sounded, market participants are now busy fine tuning their investment strategy in hopes that the outcome will see the formation of a stable government at the Centre.11:18 AMUnion Bank (BUY, above Rs109, Target Rs115, SL Rs106): The stock has given an upside breakout after consolidating in rounding bottom formation which resembles bullish structure.08:57 AMNIFTY (6329): NIFTY made a higher high and a higher low on daily charts yet again yesterday and closed highest in 28 trading sessions .08:28 AMAfter yesterday’s smart rally, the domestic markets opened positive following the strong global cues as concern over the Ukraine ebbed.08:25 AMNear Term: Near term trend is up on charts, whereas strong resistance on charts is expected around 6360, traders watch this level closely.07:30 AMKeep a stop at 11,175 and go short.
- 05 Mar 1411:49 AMMaruti Suzuki India Ltd edged 1.3 per cent higher on Wednesday after slipping as much as 1.94 per cent a day earlier, after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) notified that the foreign share holding in the company under Portfolio Investment Scheme reached