- 10 Mar 1409:08 AMPrivate life insurer Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance plans to launch two products every month under the traditional product regime implemented from January.12:32 AMHaving spent over 40 years in the film industry, producer-director Ramesh Sippy has seen Bollywood evolve. He feels Hindi cinema has come a long way and is hopeful it will achieve greater heights.12:23 AMNational Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), the public private partnership (PPP) initiative to facilitate skilling of the Indian workforce through skill training programmes is on track to skill 150 million people by 2022. Dilip Chenoy, managing12:15 AMWe have a strong loyalty and analytics programme at Shoppers Stop and using our First Citizen loyalty programme data, we got an insight that our loyal customers would rather have the option to pick their own gifts than be given a standard gender-neutral
- 04 Mar 1412:49 AMAfter being cautious in growing its balance sheet in the past couple of years, Punjab National Bank is now focused on consolidation. Chairman and Managing Director K R Kamath, in an interview with Manojit Saha, shares the bank’s road map.12:48 AMSteffen BernsHaving fared comparatively better than the Indian automobile market in 2013, which declined by 3 per cent on the production volume (without two-wheeler segment), the automotive business of Bosch Limited registered a marginal decline of 0.7
- 03 Mar 1409:00 AMPunjab National Bank, which was cautious about growing its balance sheet in the last couple of years, now says the consolidation phase is over and the bank is now on the growth path.12:49 AMA few days after Maruti Suzuki’s shares tanked once again after mutual funds and analysts rejected its case for setting up a fully owned Suzuki arm to implement the Gujarat project, Chairman R C Bhargava explains, in an interview with Surajeet Das12:47 AMIn 2007, entrepreneurs Uday Challu, 50, and Vishal Dhar, 45, joined hands to launch iYogi, a Gurgaon-based remote tech-support company. About six years later, the 35-member team has grown to 5,000-odd, serving 2.5 million consumers across 10 countries.12:18 AMAnd that means while companies need to continue growing, they need to also tweak and adopt global standards of management and functioning to attract top international managerial talent, Maurice Rozet tells Abhilasha OjhaWhat, according to you, are the12:11 AMThe 'Dal on Call' service is an unique initiative to reach out to our target audience.
- 28 Feb 1412:49 AMS L Bansal, chairman and managing director of Oriental Bank of Commerce, says it has seen higher slippages in both the large and mid-corporate segment, while recovery was better only in the farm loan sector.
- 26 Feb 1408:58 PMThe recent full year and fourth quarter results from Paris-headquartred Capgemini brought some more cheer for the Indian IT services industry.05:54 PMChennai-based Polaris Financial Technology has been making headlines in the recent days stating that the company is liekly to be acquired. Almost all the IT majors names were linked including Cognizant, Tech Maindra, NEC and others.12:49 AMThe fire that broke out at CEAT’s truck tyre factory in Bhandup near Mumbai destroyed the raw material warehouse. However, the company has restarted production at the unit, which contributes a third of the company’s total output.
- 25 Feb 1412:38 AMLast month, Maruti Suzuki had said its parent firm and majority shareholder, Suzuki Motor of Japan, would be setting up a fully owned subsidiary to build and operate its proposed Gujarat factory.12:38 AMSanjay AryaUnited Bank of India (UBI) is under stress with mounting losses, deteriorating credit quality and a low capital adequacy ratio. But the bank's senior management remains confident of emerging out of this crisis sooner than later.
- 24 Feb 1405:34 PMThe recent full year and fourth quarter results from Paris-headquartered Capgemini brought some more cheer for the Indian IT services industry. The company that has 70% of its revenue from Europe, saw the region grow after a few quarter of disappointment.05:33 PMMCX-SX has a new MD & CEO now after almost 5 months. While the new-restructured board was running the show with the help of the oversight committee, now Saurabh Sarkar is set to drive the exchange with renewed thrust.12:25 AMAneesh ReddyBangalore-based cloud software services provider Capillary Technologies, backed by Sequoia Capital and Norwest Venture Partners, recently announced a strategic investment by American Express Ventures, the corporate venture arm of American