- 18 May 1301:45 AMThese investors have picked up 3.9 million shares at a price of Rs 530 per share, according to an exchange notification.
- 17 May 1301:47 AMStrong brand recall amongst both advertisers and consumers and first mover advantage in its voice business are the key strengths of Just Dial, India's largest local search database provider.
- 14 May 1312:46 AMThe issue size for the coming initial public offering (IPO) of search engine company Justdial could have been just 10 per cent of the paid-up share capital instead of 25 per cent, but for a nudge by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- 13 May 1304:44 PMJust Dial has announced that its initial public open offer would be available to the public from May 20 to May 22. The shares will be available in a band of Rs.470-543 per share, according to a release from the company.
- 03 May 1311:38 PMTextile firm Scotts Garments withdrew its initial public offering (IPO) on Friday after an extension of the issue dates and a cut in the offer price failed to bring in investors.
- 29 Apr 1310:35 PMLack of investor demand has forced textile firm Scotts Garments to extend its initial public offering (IPO) till May 3 and lower its price band by nearly 10 per cent.
- 25 Apr 1301:38 PMThe initial public offering (IPO) of textile firm Scotts Garments has opened for subscription today. The company, which is planning to raise nearly Rs 140 crore, has priced the issue in a price-band of Rs 130 to Rs 132 a share.05:08 AMThe proposed initial public offering of MobME Wireless Solutions Limited, India's first telecom campus startup, has received in-principle approval from the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- 24 Apr 1303:47 PMIncorporated in 1992, Scotts Garments (Scotts) is into manufacturing and exports of ready-made garments. It presently has 24 manufacturing units in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
- 22 Apr 1306:58 PMOver three-and-a-half years after receiving draft papers for the proposed IPO of Sahara Prime City Ltd, Sebi has formally closed this file as the company failed to submit clarifications sought by the market regulator.04:52 PMTextile company Scotts Garments announced on Monday that it would be offering its shares in a price-band of Rs 130 to Rs132 as part of its initial public offer (IPO).
- 16 Apr 1307:31 PMAmusement park operator Wonderla Holidays has filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with Sebi for an intial public offering (IPO) of 14.5 million shares.
- 02 Apr 1306:45 PMLeading local search engine Just Dial Ltd has received the go-ahead from market regulator Sebi for its proposed initial public offering (IPO).
- 01 Apr 1310:38 PMIndian companies mopped up over Rs 6,000 crore during financial year 2012-13 through initial public offerings (IPOs), a marginal rise of four per cent from the past year.
- 21 Mar 1307:34 PMIncorporated in 1996, Pune- based Opal Luxury Time products (Opal) manufactures and sells designer wall and table clocks and has one plant at Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
- 15 Mar 1312:45 AMNational Insurance Company (NIC) might be listed by March 2015, following the finalisation of norms for initial public offerings (IPOs) by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda).
- 13 Mar 1309:07 PMHousing finance firm Repco Home Finance Ltd (RHFL), promoted by Chennai-based Repco Bank, is planning to explore access to low-cost funds to maintain its capital adequacy ratio and strengthen its balance sheet.
- 12 Mar 1310:42 PMRepco Home Finance (Repco) is a Chennai-based home financier catering largely to the self-employed segment in southern India with most of its 68 branches across Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and the Union Territory of Puducherry.12:32 PMAngel Broking's Vaibhav Agarwal and Saurabh Taparia have recommended Subscribe to Repco Home Finance's (RHFL) public issue at the upper band. Reason: RHFL’s attractive niche loan segment, strong growth prospects and reasonable valuations.10:40 AMRepco Home Finance (RHFL) is largely focused on providing home loans in tier-II and tier-III cities (with a sub-Rs 10 lakh average loan ticket size), due to which a large part of its book qualifies as priority sector lending (PSL) for banks.