- 27 Aug 1405:20 PMMonte Carlo Fashions Ltd (MCFL) today said the company plans to launch a public issue of 54.33 lakh equity shares, including an Offer for Sale by promoters group and private equity (PE) firm Samara Capital.
- 26 Aug 1412:05 AMMarket regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has sought fresh clarifications on the proposed Rs 750-crore initial public offer (IPO) of Lavasa Corporation, the realty arm of construction major Hindustan Construction Company (HCC).
- 25 Aug 1406:46 PMSnowman Logistics today raised Rs 44.4 crore from three anchor investors, ahead of its initial public offering (IPO) which opens tomorrow.
- 18 Aug 1406:38 PMApparently, we are in the middle of an initial public offering (IPO) boom, at least that's what everyone on the Street makes us believe. While several companies are said to have hired bankers, several are in the process of filing offer documents.12:59 AMThe government has asked market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to allow relaxations in rules for follow-on public offerings (FPOs), two people with knowledge of the development have said.
- 03 Aug 1410:31 AMIn-line with a weak stock market, nine of the top-10 most valued Indian companies together lost Rs 74,193 crore from their market valuation last week.
- 22 Jul 1406:02 PMLeading diagnostic laboratories player Thyrocare Technologies today said it is coming out with an IPO in February 2015 to allow its private equity fund an exit route.
- 13 Jul 1411:30 AMIn signs of revival in IPO space, apparel major Monte Carlo has filed its draft offer document with Sebi, becoming the second firm announcing plans to hit the primary market after the new government came to power.
- 08 Jul 1402:08 PMMarket regulator Sebi has sought clarifications from Adlabs Entertainment regarding the company's proposed initial public offer (IPO).
- 06 Jul 1412:40 PMOptimistic about the next wave of growth in wind power, the $2 billion Inox Group is looking at the capital market for Inox Wind Ltd to raise around Rs 1,000 crore by this fiscal.
- 04 Jul 1412:39 AMDirect-to-home service provider Videocon d2h may go ahead with its proposed public float plan this financial year, according to a top company official.
- 02 Jul 1407:27 AMGreen shoots have begun to appear in the primary market with filing of the first draft offer document with Sebi -- since the new government took charge at the Centre -- and many others are expected to follow suit in the coming weeks, analysts say.12:58 AMRiding on a rally in real estate stocks and an improvement in investor sentiment, Lavasa Corporation is planning to raise Rs 750 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
- 10 Jun 1412:48 PMEuronext said on Tuesday it aims to raise between 880 million euros and 1.158 billion euros in an initial public offering which would value the European financial markets operator at up to 1.75 billion euros ($2.38 billion).02:31 AMEurope's Initial Public Offering (IPO) boom is being let down by Britain. The regional bonanza of initial public offerings has delivered good returns for shareholders this year.
- 08 Jun 1412:17 AMMarket participants, who met Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in Mumbai on Saturday, sought tax sops on equities investment and steps to revive the primary market.
- 05 Jun 1405:26 PMTarini International Ltd announced here today that it plans a public issue of 39.78 lakh equity shares of Rs 10 each, at a price of Rs 41 per share, aggregating to Rs 16.30 crore.
- 28 May 1412:12 AMCafe Coffee Day, India's biggest coffee chain, has started interviewing investment banks for a possible initial public offering in Mumbai next year, sources said.
- 27 May 1412:33 AMThrissur-based Catholic Syrian Bank is gearing up to shed its leisurely, localised and old-generation profile, to catch up with peers ahead of its maiden public offering, scheduled by the end of the year.
- 26 May 1407:40 PMRajkot-based snacks maker Balaji Wafers Private Limited is now preparing to come out with an initial public offering (IPO) to raise fund for its future expansions.