- 19 Jul 1410:22 AMBenchmark share indices rebounded in the week to July 18 after the Reserve Bank of India exempted the mandatory reserve requirements on funds raised through bonds for extending credit to housing and infrastructure sectors.
- 26 Jul 1410:34 AMMarkets were on a firm footing for the week ended July25, supported by continuous buying from foreign institutional buyers and robust global cues which lifted the benchmark indices to fresh record highs.12:45 AMHere is another piece of good news on the inflation front. Prices of milk and milk products will not go up in the next six months. The Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- 25 Jul 1412:48 AMA host of mid-sized Indian companies are hitting the bond street abroad with a vengeance, and bankers say most of these sub-investment grade companies are expected to raise around $4 billion debt in the next few months.10:25 PMColgate-Palmolive posted lower-than-expected results for the June quarter. The key disappointment was halving of toothpaste volume growth to four per cent, compared with 7-11 per cent in the past four quarters.
- 22 Jul 1403:36 AMAnalysts believe housing finance companies (HFCs) are fool-proof bets in the current environment; HDFC’s June quarter numbers confirm this belief.
- 21 Jul 1410:36 AMForeign institutional investors (FIIs) who have pumped over $12 billion (Rs 70,276 crore) in Indian equities year-till-date (YTD), have increased their stake in more than 150 mid-and small-sized companies during the April - June 2014 quarter.
- 30 Jul 1409:27 AMWith July 31 just around the corner, everyone must be busy with their income tax returns. Filing returns has become convenient since it can now be done electronically.
- 31 Jul 1403:49 PMMarkets succumbed to selling pressure in late trades, amid huge volumes, with financial shares leading the decline following the expiry of July derivative contracts. Further, sales by foreign funds also weighed on sentiment.
- 18 Jul 1404:57 PMMarkets closed flat on Friday after a range-bound session to perform in-line with most Asian peers amid rising geopolitical tensions after a strike on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine near the Russian border on Thursday that killed nearly