- 14 Aug 1403:56 PMMarkets extended gains for the fourth consecutive day tracking gains in banks, capital goods and oil and gas majors.
- 21 Aug 1412:56 AMA sharp rally in equities since the announcement of general election results earlier this year has seen 158 stocks from the BSE-500, midcap and smallcap indices gaining more than 50 per cent.12:40 AMThe petroleum ministry is considering ordering Reliance Industries to stop selling KG-D6 crude oil to its Jamnagar refinery and instead sell it to Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd (CPCL) at lower rates.03:44 PMMarkets ended marginally higher on Thursday led by gains in bank shares after Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that the government was working towards bringing in more professionalism in the functioning of banks and improving risk management, amid the
- 20 Aug 1403:44 PMMarkets ended lower on Wednesday, amid weak European cues, on profit taking after sharp gains in the previous two sessions which lifted the benchmark share indices to their record highs.
- 23 Aug 1411:11 AMAggressive institutional buying buoyed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's maiden Independence Day speech, easing whole-sale price inflation and declining crude oil prices turbocharged the markets to fresh record highs in the week ended August 22.For
- 18 Aug 1403:59 PMMarkets continued their winning streak for the fifth straight session, amid firm European cues, to end at fresh record closing highs after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a scheme for financial inclusion while easing whole-sale price inflation also
- 22 Aug 1404:02 PMMarkets ended higher on Friday led by IT exporters after upbeat US economic data indicated signs of an uptick in the world's largest economy.
- 28 Aug 1411:05 AMForeign investors have the most leg room in the oil and gas sector for further investments, and the least in cement companies.
- 25 Aug 1412:48 AMComprehensive two-wheeler insurance policies would soon get cheaper once policies with three-year validity come into effect.