- 07 Mar 1412:39 PMNICKEL: Nickel prices have witnessed profit and buying interest was observed from lower end.08:44 AMNIFTY (6401): NIFTY gapped up (6336.25-6336.70) thereby carrying on the strong momentum by making a higher high and a higher low on daily charts on Thursday and closed at its highest level ever on a closing basis.08:31 AMEquity benchmark extended the ongoing upmove on Thursday following the mixed global cues.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 6,485. Stop-loss long positions at 6,365. The trend looks bullish. Breakouts or breakdowns beyond the stops could go till 6,525 or 6,325. A bullspread of long 6,500c (42) and short 6,600c (16) could double if 6,500 is hit.
- 06 Mar 1411:18 AMUnion Bank (BUY, above Rs109, Target Rs115, SL Rs106): The stock has given an upside breakout after consolidating in rounding bottom formation which resembles bullish structure.08:57 AMNIFTY (6329): NIFTY made a higher high and a higher low on daily charts yet again yesterday and closed highest in 28 trading sessions .08:28 AMAfter yesterday’s smart rally, the domestic markets opened positive following the strong global cues as concern over the Ukraine ebbed.08:25 AMNear Term: Near term trend is up on charts, whereas strong resistance on charts is expected around 6360, traders watch this level closely.07:30 AMKeep a stop at 11,175 and go short.
- 05 Mar 1411:49 AMMaruti Suzuki India Ltd edged 1.3 per cent higher on Wednesday after slipping as much as 1.94 per cent a day earlier, after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) notified that the foreign share holding in the company under Portfolio Investment Scheme reached08:34 AMNIFTY (6297): NIFTY made a higher high and a higher low on daily charts yesterday and closed highest in as many as 27 trading sessions .08:32 AMDomestic markets were on a strong footing and the Nifty touched the 6300 level for the first time since January 23, 2014 following media reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered troops to return to their bases which raised the domestic08:30 AMNear Term: Trend is bullish on charts whereas next resistance on charts is expected around 6360 & 6380. Best trading strategy would be buy on dips.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 6,375. Stop-loss long positions at 6,275. Breakouts or breakdowns could go till 6,225 or 6,400. A strangle of 6,400c (46) and 6,200p (38) is zero-delta and it could gain 20 on a big swing.
- 04 Mar 1411:22 AMMarket inched higher after a flat start led by an upmove in financial, consumer durable and metal stocks.08:54 AMNIFTY (6221): NIFTY made a higher high and a higher low on daily charts yesterday but closed at its lowest level in three trading sessions.08:35 AMDomestic markets has kick started the week on lower note and remained under selling pressure following weak global cues due to political uncertainty in Ukraine.08:30 AMNear Term: Nifty index has strong resistance at 6278 for this month, trade above this level would only help bulls to be stronger than bears, whereas support expected on charts is around 6190 / 6143 & 6060. Best trading strategy for traders would be12:30 AMKeep a stop at 10,700 and short.
- 03 Mar 1408:12 PMThe market receded from resistance just below Nifty 6,300. It could retrace till below the 6,000 mark if the negative triggers persist. Tension in the Ukraine has led to Russian intervention. This has pushed up the price of oil and gas.