- 02 Sep 1408:04 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 2-Sep-14 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 8027.70 Near Term: Trend is bullish on charts whereas best trading strategy still remains the same "Buy on07:58 AMThe domestic markets opened positive and registered all time high following the strong closing from the global markets.04:44 AMThe market indices burst through to new highs, on the basis of strong first quarter (Q1), 2014-15, gross domestic product (GDP) performance and successful visit to Japan by the PM.04:41 AMKeep a stop at 16,100 and go long.
- 01 Sep 1407:59 AMOnce again, domestic markets saw a positive opening, but traded with volatility between negative and positive zone, ahead of GDP data which is 5.7 percent in the first quarter of FY15, the highest in nine quarters, against a growth of 4.6 percent in Q4 of07:51 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It traded in very thin range throughout the expiry week. It made a high of 7968.25 levels. It closed nearer to higher end of the range at the end of week.
- 28 Aug 1408:29 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (7968 - 7855) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:21 AMAfter two day of consolidation, the domestic markets saw a gap up opening with benchmark Nifty traded to 7950 levels, following the strong global cues.12:30 AMStop short positions at 8,000. Stop long positions at 7,870. Big moves could go till 8,050 or 7,800 but range trading between 7,875 and 7,975 is most likely.
- 27 Aug 1408:05 AMNear Term: Index trading in a narrow range (7968 - 7855) trade and close above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:01 AMOn Tuesday, domestic markets witnessed about of volatility and managed to close flat, ahead of the expiry of derivatives on Thursday and gross domestic product data due on Friday.12:30 AMStop short positions at 7,965. Stop long positions at 7,845. Big moves could go 7,800, or 8,025. A long 7,900p (23) and short 7,800p (3) could double on a dip below 7,850 and the trend looks bearish.
- 26 Aug 1408:54 AMNear Term: Strong support on charts could be expected between 7850.00 & 7820.00 traders watch this level closely.08:21 AMNear Term: Strong support on charts could be expected between 7850.00 & 7820.00 traders watch this level closely.08:17 AMDomestic markets opened on the positive note and continued to trade higher following the strong global cues.12:30 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,980. Stop-loss long positions at 7,850. Big mvoes could go till 7,800 or 8,025. Downside bias is visible.
- 25 Aug 1408:18 AMDomestic markets are continued to show decent upside move as both the benchmark indices opened positive and registered all time high on Friday by ended with 22 points in Nifty.08:11 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It has given breakout from range on upside & achieved short term targets levels as expected last week. It made a record life time high of 7929.05 levels.
- 22 Aug 1408:32 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade range bound on charts (7922 - 7850) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:28 AMOn Thursday, the domestic markets opened on the positive note and continued to trade with marginal gains amid volatility. Moreover, the benchmark nifty traded above 7900 levels, supported by bank, capital goods and oil&gas indices.