- 24 Apr 1402:30 AMNIFTYCurrent: 6,841 (futures: 6,902)Target: NAStop-loss short positions at 6,950 and stop-loss long at 6,850. Breakouts or breakdowns may go till 7,000 or 6,800. Option premiums're high.
- 23 Apr 1408:05 AMNear Term: Second day Nifty index closed just below 6820, this would attract profit booking on charts.08:02 AMEquity benchmarks opened higher on Tuesday with the Nifty hitting record high following the positive closing in the US markets. Moreover, markets traded in the narrow range as investors seem cautious ahead of F&O April series expiry.12:30 AMKeep a stop-loss at 12,950 and go long.
- 22 Apr 1410:52 AMSmartInvestor:Markets are trading with marginal gains after a flat start.08:15 AMNIFTY (6818) : NIFTY opened positive, consolidated in a range for most part of the day then made a new record high of 6825.45 and registered a highest daily close above 6800 levels.08:14 AMBelow mentioned are the Intraday Trading Levels along with Near Term Trading Strategies for: 22-Apr-14 S&P CNX NIFTY CMP 6817.65 Near Term: Very close to its break-out level close above 6820 would add trigger in the direction whereas08:04 AMDomestic markets have kick started the week on positive note and traded firmly throughout the day following the strong global cues.02:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 6,865 and stop-loss long positions at 6,750. Breakouts and breakdowns could go till 6,700 or 6,900. A strangle of long 6,900c (6) and long 6,700p (3) could triple if the market sees a big move.
- 21 Apr 1408:00 AMAfter three losing streak, domestic markets has come back on its way as both the benchmark indices ended over 1% gains on the back of strong global cues.
- 17 Apr 1401:15 PMGOLD: Gold prices are expected to rise till 28750 -28850. One can buy around 28500 with a stop loss below 28350.SILVER: Silver prices are expected to remain under pressure as long as stays below 42500. Traders can sell if sustains below 42500 with a12:50 PMSmartInvestor : Markets have rebounded after a firm opening and the Nifty has once again reclaimed the 6,700 level as of now.08:49 AMNIFTY (6675) : NIFTY opened flat but witnessed sustain selling pressure as fail to cross immediate hurdle of 6750 then drift down towards 6665 levels.08:03 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (6820 - 6650) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:00 AMDomestic markets opened on the negative note and continued to reel under pressure throughout the day as profit booking on higher levels and the outflow of FII in last two sessions.12:30 AMStop-loss long positions at 6,635 and stop loss shorts at 6,760. Breakouts or breakdowns could go till 6,820 or 6,575, respectively. A bearspread of long 6,700p (49) and short 6,600p (16) could double if the index drops below 6,650. (All futures prices).
- 16 Apr 1408:47 AMNIFTY (6733) : NIFTY opened positive but failed to hold higher levels and witnessed profit booking towards 6711 levels. It bounced back from the support zone but was trading below 6750 and closed at 6733 with the loss of around 43 points.08:06 AMDespite the strong global clues, domestic markets kick started the week on negative note on account of profit book as investors seemed cautious ahead of CPI data.08:00 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade range bound on charts (), trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 12,700 and go short.