- 22 Jul 1405:43 AMThe post-Budget correction seems to have ended, at least for the moment. Support held at the level of Nifty 7,425 and the market has made a recovery. We'll have to wait and watch for signals that help us to decode the intermediate trend.02:50 AMStop-loss shorts at 7,755. Stop long positions at 7,625. Big moves could go till 7,800 or 7,575. A long 7,600p (36) and short 7,500p (19) could gain 15-20 if 7,600 is hit.
- 21 Jul 1408:54 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (7730 - 7420) trade above / below would add trigger in the direction.08:51 AMMarket closed weekly in positive territory. It has achieved my short term targets levels in the range of 7360-7400 levels in nifty as expected last week.
- 18 Jul 1408:58 AMIt was a dull session for the markets as both the benchmark indices traded in narrow range but maintained the positive bias throughout the day.08:55 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade in a range (7731 - 7420) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:22 AMKeep a stop at 15,225 and go long.
- 17 Jul 14
- 16 Jul 1408:44 AMIt was a volatile session for the markets as both the benchmark indices opened on the positive note as benchmark nifty tested 7500 levels in the morning trade.08:37 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (587 - 555) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 14,875 and go long.
- 15 Jul 1404:30 AMKeep a stop at 14,475 and go long.
- 14 Jul 1409:33 AMBenchmark indices saw the biggest weekly fall since March 2013 as investors booked profits after the much-awaited event – Union Budget 2014-15 got over.08:49 AMMarket closed weekly in negative territory. It has achieved short term target of 7800 levels as expected last week. It made a high of 7808 levels in nifty. Market witnessed profit booking from higher levels after achieving short term target.08:45 AMBenchmark indices saw the biggest weekly fall since March 2013 as investors booked profits after the much-awaited event – Union Budget 2014-15 got over.
- 10 Jul 1401:30 AM(All futures prices).
- 09 Jul 14
- 08 Jul 1408:41 AMDomestic markets kick started the week higher and continued the positive momentum throughout the day following the mixed global cues.