- 13 Dec 1312:45 PMMarkets opened on a weak note and have constantly edged lower during the day, after yesterday's over 1% downtick, on fears a rate (repo) hike by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) after key economic data released on Thursday showed a sharp spike in09:01 AMCNX NIFTY (6237) : CNX NIFTY tumbled lower yet again on Thursday by making a low of 6230.55 and closing lower by close to 71 points.08:12 AMIndian markets continued their southward move and extended loss in the early trade on Thursday following weakness in the global markets over Fed tapering fear, ended lower for the third consecutive session after indices touched record high on Monday.08:08 AMNifty (6237) Nifty after making all time high 6415 has corrected till 6230 making lower low and lower high so that trend has to change and the day it closes above previous day high rally would gain strength.12:30 AMKey support at 6,225 and key resistance at 6,300. Stop loss shorts at 6,300 and stop loss long positions at 6,200. Moves beyond these limits could go till 6,350, or till 6,150. A bearspread of long 6,200p (53) and short 6,100p (26) costs 27 and it could
- 12 Dec 1309:08 AMNifty (6307) Nifty had held Gap-up(6275.35-6280.25) and today if we don’t break 6275 and cross 6348 then worst is over and best is yet to come, normally after event gap-up market would try to close gap and if not fully closed then 6-8% rally on09:04 AMAfter hitting all time high, domestic markets continued to fall for the second consecutive session on profit taking and weakness in global markets due to Fed tapering fears.09:02 AMCNX NIFTY (6308) : CNX NIFTY cracked lower again on Wednesday by making a low of 6280.25 but recovering in late trade to close above 6300 levels.12:30 AMThe index may range-trade inside 6,275-6,415 for another couple of sessions.
- 11 Dec 1308:07 AMIndian markets failed to keep previous day's cheer on, and saw mild profit booking in selected heavyweight stocks amid volatility.08:05 AMNifty (6332) Nifty has closed gap-up partially with daily pending Gap-up(6275.35-6307.55) while Weekly Gap-up(6300.55-6307.55) and if this gap is sustained for 2more days then rally would become very strong.02:54 AMThe “failure test&" is the mirror image of the breakout (or breakdown). Both are used by technical traders as entry and exit signals.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 11,830 and go long. Add to the position between 12,000-12,025. Book profits above 12,200. (All futures prices).
- 10 Dec 1308:11 AMIndian markets has kick started the week on a strong note on Monday with the Nifty rallied to a record high of 6400 level after 5years and 11 months on state polls outcome in four states which has been in the favor of BJP which has pushed the equity08:09 AMNifty (6363) Nifty has made all time high after 71months, with a Gap-up( 6275-6345) and Weekly Gap-up(6300-6345) and we have to see how the Gap is held.12:30 AMSharp end-of-day correction after opening with a huge gap-up. Keep a stop at 12,150 and short.
- 09 Dec 1311:02 AMColgate-Palmolive (India) is weak on Monday, in an otherwise zooming market. The stock is down 0.6% to Rs 1266.35 at 1107hrs on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) after turning ex-dividend today.
- 06 Dec 1308:56 AMCNX Nifty gapped up ahead of the final election results on the outcome of the Exit Polls data on Thursday and the index has successfully sustained the gap.05:30 AMSupport at 6,210. Resistance at 6,320. Use those points as supports and resistances. Breakouts or breakdowns could go till 6,175 or 6,375. A bullspread of long 6,400c (75) and short 6,500c (43) could gain 10-15 if the index hits 6,350-plus.
- 05 Dec 1308:40 AMNifty (6160) Nifty corrected till 6149 and now holding 6139 is very important for the rally and if 2levels 6205 & 6230 is crossed then 6311 & 6357 is on cards by next week.