- 17 Apr 1401:15 PMGOLD: Gold prices are expected to rise till 28750 -28850. One can buy around 28500 with a stop loss below 28350.SILVER: Silver prices are expected to remain under pressure as long as stays below 42500. Traders can sell if sustains below 42500 with a12:50 PMSmartInvestor : Markets have rebounded after a firm opening and the Nifty has once again reclaimed the 6,700 level as of now.08:49 AMNIFTY (6675) : NIFTY opened flat but witnessed sustain selling pressure as fail to cross immediate hurdle of 6750 then drift down towards 6665 levels.08:03 AMNear Term: Range bound on charts (6820 - 6650) trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.08:00 AMDomestic markets opened on the negative note and continued to reel under pressure throughout the day as profit booking on higher levels and the outflow of FII in last two sessions.12:30 AMStop-loss long positions at 6,635 and stop loss shorts at 6,760. Breakouts or breakdowns could go till 6,820 or 6,575, respectively. A bearspread of long 6,700p (49) and short 6,600p (16) could double if the index drops below 6,650. (All futures prices).
- 16 Apr 1408:47 AMNIFTY (6733) : NIFTY opened positive but failed to hold higher levels and witnessed profit booking towards 6711 levels. It bounced back from the support zone but was trading below 6750 and closed at 6733 with the loss of around 43 points.08:06 AMDespite the strong global clues, domestic markets kick started the week on negative note on account of profit book as investors seemed cautious ahead of CPI data.08:00 AMNear Term: Index is expected to trade range bound on charts (), trade above/below would add trigger in the direction.12:30 AMKeep a stop at 12,700 and go short.
- 15 Apr 1401:56 PMNasscom (National Association of Software and Services Companies), a a trade association of Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry, in February said that IT exports from the country would grow 13-15% in FY15 but Infosys,08:48 AMNIFTY (6776) : NIFTY opened gap down and witnessed sustain selling pressure for the entire day by trading in negative territory. It was finding some support at around 6750 zone but now holding below 6750 may take it to 6700 & 6680 levels.08:30 AMThe Nifty ended 3rd consecutive week in positive territory. It rallied for wave-V Up as expected. It has achieved my short term targets levels in the range of 6800-6850 levels as expected last week. It made a high of 6819.05 levels.
- 11 Apr 1408:13 AMShort Term: Close above 1245 would add trigger in the direction whereas next target would be 1350. Best trading strategy would be buy only above 1245 on closing basis for short term gains.08:05 AMDomestic markets continued their yesterday rally as benchmark nifty opened above the psychological level of 6800 levels following the strong closing in the global markets.12:30 AMStop-loss short positions at 6,855 and stop-loss long positions at 6,775. Breakouts could go till 6,910 or 6,700. A bearspread of long 6,800p (61) and short 6700p (29) costs 32. It could gain 20-25 if the index falls 50 points.
- 10 Apr 1408:39 AMNear Term: Stiff resistance on charts is expected around 6810 and if Index manages to close above this level than expected next target would be 7030. Best tarding strategy would be buy post 6810 for addition rally on charts.08:30 AMNIFTY (6695) : NIFTY witnessed strong buying interest in second half of the session and made a new record life time high of 6808.70 levels. It has seen strong up move in most of the heavy weights especially in Banking stock.
- 09 Apr 1411:21 AMRollovers from March to April series from FIIs in index futures were more on the long side. They also continued to their buying spree in cash market segment.08:29 AMDomestic markets opened flat and turned negative in the early trade due to mixed closing from global markets and lack of triggers.