- 15 Apr 1402:54 PMSandeep Patel, CEO and managing director of Cigna TTK Health Insurance says their recently launched product ProHealth saw both individual and family floater plan sell in almost equal numbers.
- 13 Apr 1401:50 PMNearly 65% of the people who have health insurance are covered by private players but state-owned firms outperform them by accounting for over 61% of the collections, says a study.
- 04 Apr 1409:51 AMHealth Insurance TPA of India, the in-house third party administrator (TPA) of the state-owned general insurance companies, may begin operations only by December 2014 instead of the scheduled April 2014, since the entity is yet to get a license from the
- 03 Apr 1402:30 PMGeneral Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has seen a softening of reinsurance rates in the contracts renewed in the last few months.
- 31 Mar 1412:28 AMKaran Chopra, head, retail sales, HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company, says one in every seven, or 14 per cent, of private car insurance policies are renewed online.
- 29 Mar 1412:48 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) has limited the third-party premium hike in motor insurance to 9-20 per cent, against a proposal seeking a hike in the range of 20 to 137 per cent.
- 28 Mar 1405:28 AMPrivate car and two-wheeler owners have a reason to rejoice: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) has increased motor third-party premium only 9-20 per cent, against the proposal of up to 137 per cent.
- 25 Mar 1409:50 AMHealth insurance plays a significant role in one’s personal finance. One medical emergency can destroy your entire financial life. That’s the reason why we re-iterate the importance of medical insurance in financial planning.
- 24 Mar 1412:37 AMLife insurance policies with critical illness riders sell the idea of complete payment in case an illness is detected.12:36 AMAnumandalu Thallapali and wife Shanti were directors of Shanti Clearing Agency. On the midnight of April 26, 2009, Shanti developed acute abdominal pain, for which she was hospitalised on the advice of her family doctor.
- 21 Mar 1410:31 AMInsurance is a highly misunderstood product and it’s often bought and sold for the wrong reasons.