- 24 Apr 1412:43 AMWhen Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) and Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ) teamed up with Oman's State General Reserve Fund (SGRF) to invest Rs 2,000 crore in engineering major Larsen & Toubro's (L&T)
- 23 Apr 1406:28 PMSBI Life Insurance Co. Today reported a 19% growth in profit to Rs 740 crore during the financial year ended March 31, driven mainly by operational efficiency.03:54 PMWe all know the importance of doing things on time. Just as it is important to pay your insurance policy premiums on time, it is also important to intimate the insurance company on time in case of death of the policyholder.
- 22 Apr 1410:14 AMBuying a cheaper pure term policy or renewing a motor insurance policy may not be the only reason to go online. Insurance companies are looking at offering newer products for the web consumers, both on the life and non-life side.
- 21 Apr 1403:15 PMReliance Life Insurance Company, a unit of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Capital, Monday launched an online life cover plan called "Reliance Online Term".
- 20 Apr 1408:38 PMRetirement fund body EPFO will provide permanent or universal account numbers (UAN) on the pattern of core banking services to its over 50 million active subscribers by October 15 this year.08:30 PMInsurance sector regulator Irda has formed a working group to review 'File & Use' (F&U) guidelines to ensure availability of simple products in the general insurance category.10:44 AMRetirement fund body EPFO will provide permanent or universal account numbers (UAN) on the pattern of core banking services to its over five crore active subscribers by October 15 this year.
- 17 Apr 1402:46 PMRetirement fund body EPFO has decided to make all payments to its beneficiaries through electronic mode from September this year, including provident fund claims.12:49 AMThe Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (Irda) has come out with a new product planner rule by which an insurance company can file only five products for approval a year. But, this has not gone down well with the companies.
- 14 Apr 1412:10 AMThe concept of "survival of the fittest" will never go out of fashion, but when it comes to the consumer's traction towards a brand, it is driven largely by the concept out of sight is out of mind.