- 06 Dec 1312:46 AMPrivate life insurer Reliance Life Insurance will begin selling 13-14 of their key products, which are compliant with the new product guidelines from January 1. In the fourth quarter of FY14, the company will launch 25 products.
- 04 Dec 1312:47 AMThe interest rate on home loans of up to Rs 30 lakh will now be 10.5 per cent, while from Rs 30 lakh to less than Rs 75 lakh, the rate will be 10.75 per cent.
- 03 Dec 1302:47 PMPublic sector lender Canara Bank slashed interest rates on its domestic and non-resident ordinary (NRO) term deposits with effect from Tuesday.12:45 AMThe name of Revenue Secretary Sumit Bose is doing the rounds for the post of the next Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA) chairman.
- 29 Nov 1301:16 PMIndian pension market players will have to open-up as early as possible instead of being domestic-centric, said VK Sharma, managing director of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).09:06 AMThe Offices of the Insurance Ombudsman across the country have seen a steady increase in the number of complaints registered through them by policyholders.
- 28 Nov 1304:17 PMState-owned Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) plans to raise Rs 2,439 crore from an issue of tax-free bonds starting on December 2, its second tranche of such securities in this financial year.12:48 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) has said it will approve products under the use-and-file regime. “We had asked companies to suggest the type of products and wordings of the products.12:47 AMLife Insurance Council, the industry body of life insurers in India is making attempts to ensure that the interests of the companies are safeguarded, is now in the process of launching an all-India syndicated survey which will bring out customer12:46 AMThe Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) received 3.41,012 life insurance complaints in 2012-13, as against 3,09,613 in the pervious year.12:28 AMIrda fixed the provisioning for motor third-party declined risk pool at 210 per cent for the previous financial year. The decision was taken on the recommendations of a general insurance firm officials committee.