- 17 Apr 1402:46 PMRetirement fund body EPFO has decided to make all payments to its beneficiaries through electronic mode from September this year, including provident fund claims.12:49 AMThe Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (Irda) has come out with a new product planner rule by which an insurance company can file only five products for approval a year. But, this has not gone down well with the companies.
- 14 Apr 1412:10 AMThe concept of "survival of the fittest" will never go out of fashion, but when it comes to the consumer's traction towards a brand, it is driven largely by the concept out of sight is out of mind.
- 13 Apr 1402:06 PMPrivate sector Future Generali General Insurance hopes to report profit in FY14, making it the first for the company since inception, a top company official has said.
- 08 Apr 1407:32 PMDigitisation of insurance policies may take some more time to take off a large scale, with customers not being too eager to convert their policies into an electronic format.
- 06 Apr 1402:26 PMSBI General Insurance hopes to maintain its growth momentum of recent years and has set a 60% target in premium growth in the 2014-15 fiscal.
- 02 Apr 1403:16 PMAxis Bank today said it has introduced a new housing loan product – Asha Home Loan – for first time home buyers in the low-income segment.12:23 AMThe revised draft of the Direct Taxes Code Bill has retained the income tax exemption limit at Rs 2 lakh and introduced a fourth slab of 35 per cent on super-rich with income exceeding Rs 10 crore.
- 01 Apr 1404:26 PMEMIs for housing and car loans are likely to remain unchanged after the Reserve Bank today maintained the status quo on the key policy rate (repo), as was widely expected, and said there are risks to inflation.12:47 AMThe combined ratio for motor insurance might touch 200 per cent by the end of March 31, 2015 on the back of higher claims and subdued growth in the third-party (TP) segment.
- 31 Mar 1412:43 AMRetirement fund body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made it mandatory for private provident fund (PPF) trusts to file their returns online every month from April this year to improve the monitoring of these employers.