- 16 Jul 1412:02 AMRajiv Shah, a retired banker, was looking to rent out his three-bedroom apartment in a plush residential complex at the Lower Parel area of this city. However, he is yet to get any tenant, though he approached three brokers around four months earlier.
- 30 Jun 1412:15 AMAundh's real estate market in both the residential and commercial segments has retained the ace position among Pune's suburbs for quite some time.
- 13 Jun 1410:27 AMIf someone is looking for low – risk and secured investment which offers good potential in the long run, then property investment would be the right choice. Investment in real estate tends to be less volatile than other investment avenues.
- 09 Jun 1412:48 AMBuying a house for Rs 50 lakh? Remember, you need to pay at least 20 per cent of the money or Rs 10 lakh from your own pocket.
- 08 Jun 1412:14 AMSince May 16, the Bombay Stock Exchange's realty index has risen 32.50 per cent. The surge in real estate stocks suggest that the property market is booming again. But analysts believe that the fortunes of the sector will not change so soon.
- 05 Jun 1408:58 AMA reverse mortgage is a special type of loan against a home that allows the borrower to convert a portion of the equity in the property into cash. The equity built up over many years of home loan payments can be paid directly to the borrower.
- 12 May 1412:54 AMThere are huge opportunities for players in the real estate sector. Studies show that in the next five years, there is scope for around 400 real estate projects to be developed in 35 cities for housing about half a million people.12:45 AMKarnal in Haryana and now included in the Delhi-National Capital Region since January 2014, is a city that blends the flavours of Haryana and Punjab, with an interesting cultural history in its own right.
- 05 May 1410:10 AMInformed property buyers and investors decipher the trends governing the real estate market well before the general public perceives such patterns and movement.02:57 AMRealty developers in Noida, on the outskirts of the national capital, are set to take a hit of up to Rs 9,000 crore, thanks to a recent Allahabad High Court order that bars them from using about 30 million square feet of floor space available to them in
- 28 Apr 1407:16 PMThe numberof new launches in the residential segment during the first quarter of thisyear has increased by 43% at 55,000 units across eight major cities.