- 18 Jun 1311:22 AMThe modern Indian woman is a financially savvy individual who prefers to make her own independent decisions when it comes to finances. No wonder the market is flooded with women centric financial products to cater to her specific needs.11:09 AMThere are times when we cannot pay the EMI on loans. The reason could be because of loss of steady income or sudden illness. Just like heavy long term debt increases a company’s financial distress level, loans do the same to individuals.
- 13 Jun 1302:30 AMAre you one of those who had settled on a home loan at a higher rate? Now's the time to shift to a lower rate. Interest rates are trending down.
- 12 Jun 1312:47 AMIndian credit card consumers are no longer revolving their credit dues, with most customers repaying fully.
- 11 Jun 1312:22 PMHave you ever given a second thought to the importance of the numbers on your credit card and what they might mean to you? You might be surprised to know that each number has a specific meaning.
- 27 May 1312:27 AMAll it takes are a couple of credit card bills, a personal loan, an automobile loan and a home loan for your pecuniary position to slip into the financial equivalent of a black hole.
- 03 May 1301:30 AMWant to raise cash? Your car can be put to good use. And, since it is loan against collateral, rates are good as well. While banks do not advertise it aggressively, HDFC Bank and Kotak Mahindra offer this loan, even if you have a car loan.
- 26 Apr 1312:11 PMNew Car market has grown very fast in last few years. With variety of car options and increased number of car buyer, varieties of Auto/Car loan products have been flooded by the public and private banks.
- 22 Apr 1302:24 AMI have taken a home loan of Rs 20 lakh for 20 years from a private bank. I am paying an equated monthly instalment of Rs 20,000. I am planning to shift my loan to another bank, which offers a lower rate.
- 19 Apr 1303:30 AMWhat explains the popularity of gold with retail borrowers? It's the belief they can sell it quickly or raise money against it. In fact, both banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) have been aggressively promoting gold loans.
- 22 Mar 1303:30 AMRecently, there have been several reports of fraudulent transactions on credit cards, with amounts running into lakhs of rupees.