- 08 Apr 1407:05 AMBringing 20 per cent of a property’s cost to the table isn’t normally easy for a home loan borrower. Then, there is an additional cost of stamp duty and house registration, easily around Rs 3 lakh for a house costing Rs 50 lakh in Mumbai.
- 07 Apr 1409:21 AMIn today’s scenario, everybody wants to have a foreign degree in their dossier but pursuing it was never so easy.12:15 AMWhen a consumer takes a home loan he incurs a large liability, a big burden on his family if he died during the tenure.
- 04 Apr 1406:28 PMIndia's credit card base may have topped 20 million in the just concluded 2013-14 (April-March) financial year - its highest level in the past five years -according to Worldline India, which provides services for critical electronictrans actions in the
- 02 Apr 1412:46 AMAditya PuriCustomers might not be required to pay for non-maintenance of a minimum balance in a bank but could have to pay additional charges for use of other services in such cases, such as an account statement or ATM withdrawals or cheque book
- 12 Mar 1409:41 AMBank loans play an important role in fulfilling your financial dream. They help you enjoy exotic holidays and serve you well in medical emergencies.
- 07 Mar 1409:14 AMWhenever we have a lump sum in hand, this is the financial product that most of us think of. Fixed deposit is one of the most popular financial instruments known to us.
- 28 Feb 1412:00 AMImagine Deepal Thakkar’s (name changed) surprise when he received an order from the Debt Recovery Tribunal for a payment of Rs 18 lakh.
- 24 Feb 1412:29 AMA stark reality for many youngsters is graduating with huge education loans on their shoulders and not finding suitable jobs. Sometimes, the jobs they find are low-paying, rendering it difficult to service their loans.12:27 AMWhile shopping for an LED television, you find one for Rs 50,000. The store has a tie-up with a non-banking financial company (NBFC) that offers a one-year personal loan at 24 per cent, which can be approved on the spot.
- 12 Feb 1412:49 AMBanks’ customers are now increasingly using their debit cards to buy merchandise, pay bills or book tickets online.